1. Further division of BG brackets

Hello Warmane.

As you may know, there are many thriving twink communities across Warmane realms.
    Due to how the battleground level brackets were classically divided, most of these communities
    revolve around levels which are 1 less than a multiple of 10 (19, 29, 39, etc.). However, I would
    like to suggest these brackets be divided up further.

Relatively recently, a community focused on level 60 twinking and pvp arose across both Wotlk
    Warmane realms, with 4 guilds at the forefront:
    -> <Pride> on Icecrown, Alliance side
    -> <Classic WoW> on Icecrown, Alliance side
    -> <Old School> on Icecrown, Horde side
    -> <Vanilla Saltland> on Lordareon, Alliance side

However, these players' queues often collide with those of the 69 twinking community. What this
    means is when players from both communities queue up at the same time, the resulting groups
    combine players from both ends of the bracket. This is not in the interest of either side for obvious
    reasons. Not only is the match often unfair, I'm sure both communities would prefer playing
    against their rivaling counterparts. Therefore, to prevent queue collisions
    and improve player experience, I suggest the following update to the bracket divisions.

Battleground brackets should be split in half, covering a range of 5 levels instead of 10.
    This doesn't necessarily have to apply to all brackets. Here is a possible implementation:
    -> brackets up to 60 - unchanged
    -> new bracket: 60-64
    -> new bracket: 65-69
    -> new bracket: 70-74
    -> new bracket: 75-79
    -> 80 bracket - unchanged

This arrangement would guarantee neither community can interfere with the queues of the other,
    providing each with their own space for their intended gameplay.

Best regards.
    Edited: January 12, 2020 Reason: typo

2. Good idea! ��

Say that to a leveler who fights versus a 25k DK UH...
    Edited: January 13, 2020

3. I don't think this is a good idea in the long run.

4. twinks should be put into their own bracket to begin with. currently all they do is ruin bg's for levelers.

5. I don't think this is a good idea in the long run.
    Could you elaborate?

6. Could you elaborate?
    What I think he means is that this would further kill leveling BGs.
    People can't get into BG que as it is, further splitting it up would just mean less people for every bracket because a person that's lvl 68 wouldn't be able to join the same BG as a dude lvl 63 for example. That would result in cutting the amount of people per bracket just to make people who twink at lower end of the bracket comfy.

7. You're kidding me, right? 10k population from Icecrown + other realms + cross-realm bgs, and you're telling me not enough people for bgs... I also think this needs to happen, because for supposed "levelers", there's nothing they can do if to enemy players 8 levels above them, besides healing maybe. A 4 level difference would be much more manageable, plus, as suggested in the original post, there are twink communities that would like to battle each-other, not other twinks 9 levels above or below them.

8. You're kidding me, right? 10k population from Icecrown + other realms + cross-realm bgs, and you're telling me not enough people for bgs... I also think this needs to happen, because for supposed "levelers", there's nothing they can do if to enemy players 8 levels above them, besides healing maybe. A 4 level difference would be much more manageable, plus, as suggested in the original post, there are twink communities that would like to battle each-other, not other twinks 9 levels above or below them.
    Levelers from icecrown don't give a damn about bgs, this realm is all about endgame. You can get from lvl 1 to 80 in one day, why would you waste your time in bgs, when they don't give you experience? "Other realms" is just Lordaeron, since Blackrock is 80 only, so you want to split brackets into smaller ones and you want to exclude twinks from lvlers? Yeah well, good luck, then you will kill not only twinking bgs, since twink community is not big enough to pop bgs composed of twinks only, but you will also kill levelers bgs, because Lord alone players, who are bored of lvling, won't be enough to start bgs aswell (because you can't be in queue for rdf and bg at the same time, so nobody is gonna wait in queue for 1h+, excluding himself for potential dungeon run, just to have a bg, which pretty much gives them nothing)

9. Levelers from icecrown don't give a damn about bgs, this realm is all about endgame. You can get from lvl 1 to 80 in one day, why would you waste your time in bgs, when they don't give you experience? "Other realms" is just Lordaeron, since Blackrock is 80 only, so you want to split brackets into smaller ones and you want to exclude twinks from lvlers? Yeah well, good luck, then you will kill not only twinking bgs, since twink community is not big enough to pop bgs composed of twinks only, but you will also kill levelers bgs, because Lord alone players, who are bored of lvling, won't be enough to start bgs aswell (because you can't be in queue for rdf and bg at the same time, so nobody is gonna wait in queue for 1h+, excluding himself for potential dungeon run, just to have a bg, which pretty much gives them nothing)
    more icecrown levelers might be tempted to try bg's if they weren't constantly ruined by twinks.

10. more icecrown levelers might be tempted to try bg's if they weren't constantly ruined by twinks.
    Yeah, right.

11. (. . .), so you want to split brackets into smaller ones and you want to exclude twinks from lvlers? Yeah well, good luck, then you will kill not only twinking bgs, since twink community is not big enough to pop bgs composed of twinks only, (. . .)
    Where are you getting this information from? From my experience, this isn't true at all. The 60 bracket is more than capable of filling up battlegrounds with just twinks, and the 39 brackets is doing very well too. I don't know about other brackets, but I'd imagine they'd prefer to fight against twinks anyways.

12. What I think he means is that this would further kill leveling BGs.
    People can't get into BG que as it is, further splitting it up would just mean less people for every bracket because a person that's lvl 68 wouldn't be able to join the same BG as a dude lvl 63 for example. That would result in cutting the amount of people per bracket just to make people who twink at lower end of the bracket comfy.
    Ask yourself this: Does a 63 have any place in a battleground together with a 68? I prefer quality over quantity. Our communities have enough members to be self-sufficient.

13. sounds like your scared of losing your easy targets. boohoo.

12 Last