1. Wintergrasp Event, Lordaeron

Hello everyone. I'm new to the server, and have few questions about the state of this pvp event.

1) From what i observed, Alliance got stomped almost every time. Why that happens? More Horde players joining event or something else?

2) Does mercenary mode allow you to play for another faction during this event?

2. Hello everyone. I'm new to the server, and have few questions about the state of this pvp event.

1) From what i observed, Alliance got stomped almost every time. Why that happens? More Horde players joining event or something else?

2) Does mercenary mode allow you to play for another faction during this event?

1. Because Alliance sucks now, they was powerful in the past, but now they are not strong anymore + is equal between Alliance and Horde, but like i said, ally sucks.

2. This is not event at all, it's a battle, and no, you can't play another faction to win the battle because this is not event... Only in BG's is working, Wintergrasp is another battle, so...

3. This makes me thinking about reroll for Alliance... Don't enjoy one-sided pvp.

4. The winner in WG now is the biggest loser.
    What I mean by this is that now that tenacity stacks are given each time a team loses, they will win eventually without trying.
    So just sit tight and wait for a win.

5. As far i know alliance controll wintergrasp most of day because they are stronger. horde controll only when multibox join (maybe) but they losing with multiboxing actually which is sad.