1. June 3, 2022  
    This method still works in June 2022, on a MacBook Pro 2020 Intel processor. I followed the exact instructions except that the Wineskin releases keep coming up with a newer Wrapper version, I just downloaded the latest one on top of the list.

I had no crashes but I did get visual glitches; I think this is mostly due to my setup as I didn't tweak any video settings yet.

By the way, since this works as a "copy-paste folder into engine" solution, and I had my WoW 3.3.5 on an external drive for my PC, I was simply able to copy the folder from the drive to my MacBook and all the addons and settings remained as they were on my PC! So if you have a PC setup, don't download a new version, simply use some external drive to get the folder onto your Mac.

2. EDITED BECUASE I MAY HAVE FOUND THE FIX FOR PARALLELS MOUSE ISSUES

I'm trying to play on a 2021 16" M1 Pro. The game seems to run great in Parallels, but the mouse *was* borked to the point where it's impossible to play.

I think I found the solution on the Parallels forum.

You have to go into the configuration menu in parallels, then go into boot order, click advanced, and put "video.hw_pointer=0" (without the quotes).

This should resolve mouse issues and the game should basically play like normal.

Stoked to try it out tomorrow when I'm not so tired. Sorry for the non-in-depth explanation. If anyone needs clarification, please let me know.
    Edited: July 10, 2022 Reason: fixed mouse issues

3. Since the official WoW offers official support for Wow on MacOS, and WoW Vanilla is going to get WotLK updates, is there any change we can download the Mac OS client for that version, and play on this server?

4. I dunno what I'm doing wrong then. MacBook Pro 14, M1.

Without "video.hw_pointer=0", mouse spins and makes it impossible to do much of anything.
    With "video.hw_pointer=0", mouse is invisible when entering game, no matter what setting is applied to the mouse optimization in games in Parallels.

Any thoughts or ideas?

5. I dunno what I'm doing wrong then. MacBook Pro 14, M1.

Without "video.hw_pointer=0", mouse spins and makes it impossible to do much of anything.
    With "video.hw_pointer=0", mouse is invisible when entering game, no matter what setting is applied to the mouse optimization in games in Parallels.

Any thoughts or ideas?
    Have you tried setting hw_pointer to 0 and then disabling hardware cursor in video settings?

If you make it work can you tell me about your FPS?

6. Mouse fix when using parallels with Mac M1

Had an issue which I shared with some others, where the mouse would jump around randomly when installing warmane using parallels (windows 11). Current version of macOS is Monterey.
    Fixed it by going to parallels configuration (right click parallels app in dock, then click control center, followed by pressing the settings icon), going to the hardware menu, clicking the mouse and keyboard column, and then change the mouse to "optimize for games".
    After that It completely stopped. Hope this helps someone!

7. I had no crashes but I did get visual glitches; I think this is mostly due to my setup as I didn't tweak any video settings yet.
    Hello!

I'm getting red graphic errors all over my screen. My system is MAC OSX Big Sur.

I used this guide to be able to play https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=437852

Here is the link to see how the graphic error looks https://ibb.co/8X9Pyh2

How can I fix this?

8. Hi guys, no updates on 3.3.5a + M1 compatibility? Playing in Parallels virtual machine is very painful and not even close to native experience.

First 123