1. Bought item in wrong character

    I bought cloth wrist from rs 25 hc for caster but by mistake in warrior , can u guys refund or sent that to my warlock on same acc ?

  2. my account - support - create ticket - item misbuy?

  3. Did but dint get any rply from warmane

  4. Make another ticket if it gets auto-closed after 50hrs or something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts