1. macro for MM

does anyone know how to make a macro so that I can use serpent stingu and hunter marks on target

2. does anyone know how to make a macro so that I can use serpent stingu and hunter marks on target
    If you just want to click one button for 2 spells, use this

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting

3. If you just want to click one button for 2 spells, use this

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting
    although it works, it's very limited. It would only work if you never drop SS and have to mark only 1 target.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Serpent Sting
    /cast [mod:alt] Hunter's Mark

Alt+click would cast HM, direct click would casts SS.

4. although it works, it's very limited. It would only work if you never drop SS and have to mark only 1 target.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Serpent Sting
    /cast [mod:alt] Hunter's Mark

Alt+click would cast HM, direct click would casts SS.
    Or you can just bind another skill slot with alt+"key". I personally never use castsequence, because what skills I use depends on situation, but from what I've understood, he wanted to click 2 skills with one button. And "alt + something" is another bind he would have to use.

5. Or you can just bind another skill slot with alt+"key". I personally never use castsequence, because what skills I use depends on situation, but from what I've understood, he wanted to click 2 skills with one button. And "alt + something" is another bind he would have to use.
    True, it depends how you utilize Alt, Shift, and Ctrl with other bindings. If you don't have much use for one of those, it'll allow good combinations for mod:x macros.

Castsequence has its uses mainly outside of combat. Easy to combine Inner Fire, Vampiric Embrace + raid buffs to one key. Hunters could use it to quick change aspects between Hawk and Viper.
    Edited: January 13, 2020

6. I use QERTFG keybinds & 1-5, so that covers most of the abilities with 1 hand.
    But I do use the following macros:

This macro just allows to toggle Silencing shot (no GCD) and Kill command for pet. Fairly simple. You can also add "/cast Call of the Wild" line to activate 10% boost. But for me it is easier to toggle auto 10% buff not to worry too much about it.

#showtooltip chimera shot
    /cast Silencing Shot
    /cast Kill Command
    /cast Chimera Shot

MD Macro - set tank in Focus and it will always cast MD on tank. If no focus exists, will cast it on pet.
    /cast [@focus,exists][@pet,exists] Misdirection

And I also use simple macro to toggle between Dragonhawk and Viper. I have that "G" keybinded. Easy to swap in dungeons/raids.

/cast Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast Aspect of the Viper
    Edited: January 17, 2020