1. Classic / Burning Crusade Content

Hi, i been playing for some months, im still 70 cause im not doint northrend areas yet.
    I saw that when i was in mid 60s i couldnt find people for diremaul, scholomance, blacrock spire.
    And now that im 70, in RDF i cant find anyone for BC heroics, or for Instances that normal entry is 69-70, like steamvault, shadow labirynt or the one from kaeltas.
    Is there any people willing to do those instances and related quests? Or is there any guild that do every content in the game and not only emblem of frost farming?

2. If you are playing any tank class, you can easily solo these dungeons. But for dps it will be a problem on heroics unless you are overgeared Rogue or something. I soloed Shattered halls Heroic easier with Combat rogue than fury warrior.

3. So im outa luck, im rolling a shammy, and far from overgear :'(

4. So im outa luck, im rolling a shammy, and far from overgear :'(
    With shamy, if you're elemental you can pretty much just use totems (i guess) and just keep high damage. But you need good gear.

5. Those dungeons, and most other vanilla dungeons are very long, people know this and they should not queue because of it. Couple that with not queueing as tank/healer and you can wait very long time.

At lvl 70 rdf defaults to wotlk dungeons, which give better gear and exp than tbc hcs, no point in doing them while leveling, and very few people twink 70.
    For 68-69 rdf is waste of time, wotlk quests give more gear and exp.

6. yeap, i know, but i wanted to add some achivements or raise reputations, the cenarion mount looks pretty good.