1. [Lordaeron] Allow geared enough ProtWarrs to class change

Hello, since due to custom changes to make Lordaeron harder protection warriors have been rendered useless in ICC25HC progression (and even LK25) and are being forced to reroll in raiding guilds, I would like to ask for a possibility to give geared enough protection warriors the ability to ask for a class change to another tank spec. Since the only other tanking class using shield / weapon is paladin, I'd say to paladin.
    More info about this issue can be read here:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409335

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408538

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409454

2. +1
    Or give opportunity to exchange tank gear to equivalent DPS gear via support tickets or something where we can submit a form and it will either get approved or denied.

T10 tank - to T10 dps set.
    1h - to 2h of equal ilevel
    shield - to 2h of equal ilevel.
    EoF trink - to another eof trink of equal ilvl
    Dung trink - to the dung trink of equal ilvl

I've invested into my protection warrior months. Being 5.8 prot I cant progress any further as no one considers us for 25 icc or RS.

3. No.
    You've chosen the weakest tank on buffed realm and now you wanna bail. It's not happening. Sort of how enh shamans and assa rogues sit and wait for their turn.

4. No.
    You've chosen the weakest tank on buffed realm and now you wanna bail. It's not happening. Sort of how enh shamans and assa rogues sit and wait for their turn.
    Well, let's be honest here. I created my warrior when the cap was 60. Progressed and started raiding with Naxx. I could tank Naxx25, Ulduar25, ToC25... But hey! End game progression arrived and not because of game design but because of custom changes now the character I've invested more time into is no longer wanted and I am forced to reroll. And obviously you can't go fury because the spec is oversaturated by the amount of people in the same situation.

It's unfair. Now, if Warmane staff decides it's a consequence and they don't give a crap this happened... Well, I'll have to live with it. But there hasn't really been an opinion on the matter by them yet.

5. Well, let's be honest here. I created my warrior when the cap was 60. Progressed and started raiding with Naxx. I could tank Naxx25, Ulduar25, ToC25... But hey! End game progression arrived and not because of game design but because of custom changes now the character I've invested more time into is no longer wanted and I am forced to reroll. And obviously you can't go fury because the spec is oversaturated by the amount of people in the same situation.

It's unfair. Now, if Warmane staff decides it's a consequence and they don't give a crap this happened... Well, I'll have to live with it. But there hasn't really been an opinion on the matter by them yet.
    Well said.

6. Lobby for protwarr changes on endgame content till we die

7. Lobby for protwarr changes on endgame content till we die
    💪💪💪💪 Hopefully something happens.

8. HM. It's a myth that Prot Warrior is not as good tank as other classes. I have bis and 6.3 Dk taank and 6.3 War tank, and on every recount my Warrior recieves less damage then DK (except Sindragosa). There is also better mobility with warrior, better AOE threat. My Warrior has more tanking tools then my DK. More taunting spells and way better DPS. Swithching vigilance among raid members is powerful. Vigilance on Lady Deathwisper is ultimate spell to reduce threat on targeted player, u can also intervene it to help it survive + reduce it's threat. Stunning shambling horrors is also cool. Being imune to raging spirits silence spell is ultimate and only for Warrior Tank. Since threat for War tank is repaired long time ago, now it is one of the best classes aggro wise (I think war generates more aggro then prot pala now).

What happened here is the legacy from old Molten when warrior was trash tank, and people got used to it.
    When I was 6k gs with my Warrior I solo tanked LK on 10 normal. IK its not that hard achievement, but warrior tank can do what every other tank can.
    WotN talent on DK and Pala is overrated I think. 15% damage reduction when below 35% hp will not save you. If you are on 35% hp and u recieve 40k hit you are dead with DK and warrior, talent will not save you. But warrior Last Stand spell can save you when you have 10k HP.
    Edited: January 13, 2020

9. Hey man, thanks for the info, I agree with most of what you say. Unfortunately, I am sure you are talking about Icecrown. This is about Lordaeron, we are aware ProtWarr is viable in IC.

10. Number are as numbers are; if protection warriors aren't viable for tanks at end-game raid tiers, then they simply aren't. Just how discipline priests aren't viable during the leveling majority and so on and so forth. If you want to tank with a protection warrior, do so up to the content that you can viably so, that is how it should be in the grand scheme of things. Nobody should be expected to change anything based on one or few's dissatisfaction and while I do, normally, advocate positive change, what this sounds to me is not a cry for change but rather dissatisfaction with an already made decision (to play an underpowered (in that particular content) class) and wanting to get into what is in a way, the best class for said content effort-free. Protection warriors have been growing out of relevancy since the beginning of BC where they gave in to the vastly superior protection paladins.

11. Number are as numbers are; if protection warriors aren't viable for tanks at end-game raid tiers, then they simply aren't. Just how discipline priests aren't viable during the leveling majority and so on and so forth. If you want to tank with a protection warrior, do so up to the content that you can viably so, that is how it should be in the grand scheme of things. Nobody should be expected to change anything based on one or few's dissatisfaction and while I do, normally, advocate positive change, what this sounds to me is not a cry for change but rather dissatisfaction with an already made decision (to play an underpowered (in that particular content) class) and wanting to get into what is in a way, the best class for said content effort-free. Protection warriors have been growing out of relevancy since the beginning of BC where they gave in to the vastly superior protection paladins.
    Protection warriors are viable with Blizzlike numbers. I invite you to read the linked threads in the first post. Citing from one of them:
    Yeah, I think it stands to reason that if custom changes have made protwarr unviable, then custom changes should be made to put back in the same relative position.
    The suggestion to be a swap to paladin class is because of the similitude gear wise. Nothing else. I'd love to hear more ideas to solve this issue. In other threads also there are suggestions about changing something about the class in icc.

12. "Yeah, I think it stands to reason that if custom changes have made protwarr unviable, then custom changes should be made to put back in the same relative position."

true that