1. Twink 19s bracket mercenary mode?

Heye, i've gotten into twinking recently and i've noticed you've neglected it quite a bit so i'm here to suggest some things that could help the twinking community a lot!

Number one and most important one is mercenary mode. Why isn't it enabled for lower brackets? I can't find anything on forums. Please elaborate.

Number two and i know the rule about not recommending items getting onto marketplace here but using the recommendation system(i will in a sec) just gonna say it here to highlight the importance of this: Lucky fishing hat and arena grandmaster trinkets. I aint farming that bruh get that on store immediately. Dont even mind dropping 5 coins on it but preferably make it available for vote points so twinking becomes more available to everyone and bgs get going more!

Number three: please enable mercenary mode for 19s thank you bye

2. Heye, i've gotten into twinking recently and i've noticed you've neglected it quite a bit so i'm here to suggest some things that could help the twinking community a lot!

Number one and most important one is mercenary mode. Why isn't it enabled for lower brackets? I can't find anything on forums. Please elaborate.

Number two and i know the rule about not recommending items getting onto marketplace here but using the recommendation system(i will in a sec) just gonna say it here to highlight the importance of this: Lucky fishing hat and arena grandmaster trinkets. I aint farming that bruh get that on store immediately. Dont even mind dropping 5 coins on it but preferably make it available for vote points so twinking becomes more available to everyone and bgs get going more!

Number three: please enable mercenary mode for 19s thank you bye
    u need to enable Mercenary Mode for yourself

3. u need to enable Mercenary Mode for yourself
    Enabling mercenary mode doesn't change anything if your character is not level 80.

4. u need to enable Mercenary Mode for yourself
    Yes i would not have made this post if i hadn't enabled it and made sure it's on
    i would call you out on this dumbest post 2k20 but i don't want to be banned ok bye

5. I agree with everything here. I have also gotten into twinking recently and not having mercenary mode is really dragging it down.

I also +1 for being able to buy the arena grandmaster trinket, and the lucky fishing hat and the fishing boots. Would be more than willing to pay coins for these items.