1. arena system needs change

Arena system need to be made more achievable i found it very difficult to clime the rating ladder.With over 10 year of experience on private severs.Did over 500 games since i hit 1.5k still not even 1.6k ?. I think its really hard en especially for new players joining wow also.There must be way for people to achieve and growin the game . BY destroying there goals it might let them lose interest in the game.

Thanks

2. WUT? last season got 1850 rate with full pve shadow priest and full pve ele shaman (with resto gear) both at 5,9k - 6k gearscore with less than 200 games, and we was mainly played for the points...
    and that topic is?? idk suggestions and changes but u dont suggest nothing... what do u want warmane to do

3. WUT? last season got 1850 rate with full pve shadow priest and full pve ele shaman (with resto gear) both at 5,9k - 6k gearscore with less than 200 games, and we was mainly played for the points...
    and that topic is?? idk suggestions and changes but u dont suggest nothing... what do u want warmane to do
    That doesnt mean everyone can get that rating with those circumstances. Everyone who has really played arena here knows that your priest goes down faster than you can use trinket or any def cd without resilience. What you have, like 21-23k hp? There is wrathful,SM,RS25hc off parts geared people on 0 rating. Your soul just escapes from your body in very first seconds of match. + your shaman friends soul aswell. Hex or thunderstorm just gives you time to survive and hope for extra 5secs then youre again gonna be exploded in micro seconds. Instead of coming spamming off topic **** and avoiding whole topics meaning you should think about again why there is suggestion section in whole forum? clearly "idk suggestion and changes but u dont suggest nothing" is like same your bs doesnt help at all and its like youre yelling at broken car it wont fix the problem. Just makes you look funny by others. One thing youre right about: this topic totally lacks any clear suggestion what to do or where to start fix the problem. See here is tip for you. Why didnt you just asked "what do u want warmane to do?" and leave the message like that. Helps even more than that bs.

So Klippeis. Can you open the problem little more and what you have been thinking for the fix? Any suggestions?
    I have little help. Check my topic. I made suggestion about this whole thing and it got lot of ideas of multiple people. many brains always better than single one.
    Check out Klippeis: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=411664
    Edited: January 15, 2020