1. Nobuemon honors you and your business. You can see that you are working hard and making great efforts
    can any announcement be expected soon what exactly awaits us. i understand you are repairing but what .... nobody sees anything ....

2. Wait for the changelog for the full list, but some of the things being worked on by the developers are: Jade Forest, Gilneas, Scarlet Enclaive, Wandering Isle, Pursuing the Black Harvest, Operation Landfall and Dominance, Archaeology, Stable masters, Class trainers, Inkeepers and vendors in general.
    Some of these have been applied to love but ill make a feedback thread when the changelog is released.

Also, progress update on what i am testing: All starting zones, All pandaria zones, Pandaria raids (soo tot hof msv toes), Peak of Serenity, Celestial Tournament, Cooking. There is a lot and it will take some time but you can expect a steady stream of fixes as developers go through the created reports

3. nobuemon, youve been great but give us a lil something lol

4. Wait for the changelog for the full list, but some of the things being worked on by the developers are: Jade Forest, Gilneas, Scarlet Enclaive, Wandering Isle, Pursuing the Black Harvest, Operation Landfall and Dominance, Archaeology, Stable masters, Class trainers, Inkeepers and vendors in general.
    Some of these have been applied to love but ill make a feedback thread when the changelog is released.

Also, progress update on what i am testing: All starting zones, All pandaria zones, Pandaria raids (soo tot hof msv toes), Peak of Serenity, Celestial Tournament, Cooking. There is a lot and it will take some time but you can expect a steady stream of fixes as developers go through the created reports
    Earlier Warmane Staff / Moderator confirmed that Wotlk core is totally different from Cata and Mops core, did you hire new devs or some of them learned Mops ingame system?

I don't know why Warmane wouldn't want to share so amazing things, ideas to us during a New Years Announcement or something big to bring the hype so, Frostwolf could progress further while you implement these bunch of Fixes, (what you could fix on the private PTR) and let's monitor it for crashes aswell You can look for server instability by the incoming players.

I believe still here, if 1000 people would like to be Online, then the realm would create a Queue for Non-Donor Players.

The option for Cross Realm Frostwolf with a new realm is impossible because of the Gear difference of the players, there is a slightly chance for some veteran players to come back, PvP realm could work only, if End Game PvP Sets, Pve items are working correctly, stat bug abusing on Frostwolf should be investigated before, after the fixes, Hack/ illegal program catcher system should be renewed.

New X5 Realm + New Pvp realm syncronized with Cross Realm Bgs, Pvp Seasons and Gear/ Tier releases. (Norm / Hc Sets, items) [at Pvp realm for a Balanced amount of Daily Custom farmable currency]

5. Earlier Warmane Staff / Moderator confirmed that Wotlk core is totally different from Cata and Mops core, did you hire new devs or some of them learned Mops ingame system?
    It is different but work has been done to make it possible to port things over from wotlk. As for learning the ingame system... you could say that but its more that we now have the needed tools and knowledge to get this realm working better.

6. Maaan, the server is alive and well. We doing 25hc / 10man hc raids weekly. pvp etc.

7. i'm downloading it right now... cai i join your guild? if so, what faction and what do you need the most in guild... was thinking in druid tank/dps

8. It is different but work has been done to make it possible to port things over from wotlk. As for learning the ingame system... you could say that but its more that we now have the needed tools and knowledge to get this realm working better.
    I don’t think who you think you’re fooling but it sure ain’t me. I’m not buying your “work has been done” crap considering right now frostwolf is bugged like never before. Instead of feeding us lies, just tell your masters to have some dignity and show frostwolf community just a lil respect by actually responding to our questions and so that we know exactly what “work” has been done, because the only changelog we received in last year was posted in august and it’s mostly irrelevant stuff. So yea, either you show us that your staff actually has plans for frostwolf or get outta my sight with your “needed tools and knowledge”, because your insolence to our community is really gettin’ out of hand.

9. I don’t think who you think you’re fooling but it sure ain’t me.
    Very well, actions speak more than words so I will refrain from posting other than for updates and for feedback on the progress. Also a reminder that the bugtracker you see is different, many reports are hidden and not visible to players

10. I've *actively* seen Nobuemon fix things in the Frostwolf server. A few days ago Hunters couldn't freaking tame pets, and archaeology was broken. Now both are fixed. The Pandaren starting area isn't *as glitched* as it was a few days ago. He and his team are trying but jesus christ you gotta cut them some slack. They aren't Blizzard. They don't have an entire support staff to wade through hundreds of reports and fix bugs same day. They're trying.

11. Has everyone lost their minds? We got only one changelog in a whole year and it was disrespecting, if I wanted tbc dungeons I would play on outland, I mean it nice to have every expansion content fully scripted but your priority should be pandaria. Even after 4 years literally not a single mop zone has functional quest lines, raid are disgusting, most of scenarios are still bugged, you didn’t even fix basic stuff like warlock green fire quest chain. So yea I don’t see any work done on this realm and I don’t really don’t care if some hunter can’t name his pet “Furrywaifuowo” and you fixed it for him.

12. So, YOU don't see any work done and suddenly, your word is as good as God's? Okay folks, we have a living God in our presence, who can see everything and everyone, knows EXACTLY what they're doing and not doing, and can make any claim they want because THEY KNOW BETTER.

Of course, if that were true, you could snap your fingers and fix things, or at least offer a plan of action, instead of whine further and cry louder like a child in a toy store. I want the server to be fixed all the sooner, but you don't hear me crying afoul of the devs currently in the midst of testing things tirelessly, for OUR benefit. This certainly isn't a profitable endeavor, more on the side of charity at this point, so blasting them with foul language and degrading words isn't helping anyone or anything.

13. Has everyone lost their minds? We got only one changelog in a whole year and it was disrespecting, if I wanted tbc dungeons I would play on outland, I mean it nice to have every expansion content fully scripted but your priority should be pandaria. Even after 4 years literally not a single mop zone has functional quest lines, raid are disgusting, most of scenarios are still bugged, you didn’t even fix basic stuff like warlock green fire quest chain. So yea I don’t see any work done on this realm and I don’t really don’t care if some hunter can’t name his pet “Furrywaifuowo” and you fixed it for him.
    If you don't like it, then shut up and leave. Your negativity isn't helping anything.

And there's a pretty big difference between "Hunters not able to *tame animals*" and "Hunters can't rename pets" you illiterate jackoff.

14. You don’t have to worry about that, I left while ago, but I still got a soft spot for my frostwolf chars. Anyway you just showed your true face, by gettin triggered for no reason and personally insulting me, I’m not even surprised though, it’s obvious only emotional cripples play on frostwolf nowadays.

15. You are arguing needlessly. It's up to the Warmans to decide what they want. Their procrastination is only to their detriment.
    I'd like to play MOP, they know it and it's up to them to decide what they want ....
    They may be struggling to repair themselves, but is this poorly seen?

lp

First 1234 Last