1. Dumb question but how do you switch realms like from frostwolf to lordaeron?

2. I dont want to be rude or anything but molten was like 8 or 9 years ago and you are still linked to it??, dude get over it already.

And the other guy with "give us something in return for our caracters...", they kinda did man, if people left well then that sucks but, these guys dont have any obligation to give you anything.

And lets say they did gave you a semi geared toon on icecrown, whats the fun in that? you miss out on leveling and all the cool stuff that comes with it.

Dont want to sound like an *** licker, but
    part of growing up is to accept things that you may not like... as it is in life.

3. Not trying to be rude, but what you're doing and what Mercy is doing with "MOP developers get no support" statements sound like you're trying to justify doing nothing meaningful.
    I said no such thing. I don't appreciate that.

Yes, it's a private server, and everything you do is a gift, but keep in mind that there are players who invested in MOP/and there are players who invested in MOP straight after molten, so doing nothing would diminish not only the effort players put into MOP but all the effort they put into everything before it too. And they are still here!
    Sure, it is a gift, I suppose. But we owe MoP a lot. The players who are still here have been exceptionally patient and they deserve more than what they've been getting in the past years. We are not doing nothing for MoP right now, in fact, we are putting forth much more work and developer time into MoP than we have in a very very long time. But I won't expect you to trust me on that. I think I can speak for everyone involved within the staff that we'd rather show you the work than expect you to trust us after years of neglect.

And we still get no information other than "it has potential, we are working on it, it's not getting closed", which translated to us means "your geared champs are staying locked there for as long as we like it, and there's nothing you can do about it". And you want us to be fine with that simply because the server is free.
    We are giving you the information we can - refer to my own and Nobuemon's prior posts - but it is very early still. And no, your second quote is definitely not our aim, goal, nor intention in any way.

That said, I feel you have misunderstood what we've been trying to say. I would recommend that you go back and read through our posts again. We're not trying to be your enemy here.

4. I said no such thing. I don't appreciate that.

Sure, it is a gift, I suppose. But we owe MoP a lot. The players who are still here have been exceptionally patient and they deserve more than what they've been getting in the past years. We are not doing nothing for MoP right now, in fact, we are putting forth much more work and developer time into MoP than we have in a very very long time. But I won't expect you to trust me on that. I think I can speak for everyone involved within the staff that we'd rather show you the work than expect you to trust us after years of neglect.

We are giving you the information we can - refer to my own and Nobuemon's prior posts - but it is very early still. And no, your second quote is definitely not our aim, goal, nor intention in any way.

That said, I feel you have misunderstood what we've been trying to say. I would recommend that you go back and read through our posts again. We're not trying to be your enemy here.
    I just don't get why though? Why was there years of neglect when the realm was still populated? It makes no business sense to ignore an already existing user base (MoP players) while choosing to work on an entirely new expansion (TBC). Look where it got Warmane. The MoP realm is now dead, and is unlikely to come back alive even with fixes, because that's how WoW realms go. The TBC realm is ALSO dead, because TBC is far too similar to Vanilla anyway, and most of those players went to play on retail.

The only hope to bring MoP back will likely be a refresh of some sort or some sort of transferring characters option for the WotLK players. It's VERY difficult to bring old players back after they lost all their faith in the staff. Doing something that should have been done years ago isn't going to just bring everyone back sadly.

5. We don't "need" to bring back old players, what the fixes and such WILL do is entice new players or those who never experienced the old MoP server before. Certainly, those of us who remember the Old Days of the server might or might not come back, but if you think the admins, devs and QA crew are aiming to please and not to simply make things working, playable and enjoyable for those who wish to experience it, keep dreaming.

6. I just don't get why though? Why was there years of neglect when the realm was still populated?
    Exactly because of the neglect and because Mists of Pandaria as an expansion is probably my favorite, right behind Legion. Fixing the realm may or may not bring back old players or new ones, but that isnt my focus at the moment - It's to get it working as it should. What happens after that isnt up to me, if a new realm is opened so be it, if this one is revived so be it.

Personally I believe focusing on MOP is the correct decision to make going forward, not only because its the natural progression of things and wotlk will be polished sooner or later, but also because it is needed to step forward in releasing new content. Mists of Pandaria IS the turning point of the game, where a lot of the systems that made Legion so popular came from.

As for people leaving private servers for classic... it seems to me like its the other way around, and to top that off BFA let people down

7. Not trying to be rude, but what you're doing and what Mercy is doing with "MOP developers get no support" statements sound like you're trying to justify doing nothing meaningful. Yes, it's a private server, and everything you do is a gift, but keep in mind that there are players who invested in MOP/and there are players who invested in MOP straight after molten, so doing nothing would diminish not only the effort players put into MOP but all the effort they put into everything before it too. And they are still here!

And we still get no information other than "it has potential, we are working on it, it's not getting closed", which translated to us means "your geared champs are staying locked there for as long as we like it, and there's nothing you can do about it". And you want us to be fine with that simply because the server is free.
    I had typed a reply the next day, but it seems the Forums ate it.

Nothing about what I said touched devs in any way whatsoever, no idea where you took that from. All I addressed was the whole "u used 2 b so nice!!1!" thing, where the fact we used to be way too giving with events and coins - to the point of at times breaking the natural flow of progression and allowing people to just rocket past content while having no clue what to do - now, when toned down, becomes "you're mean and greedy."

Your "translation" is only your own, and I don't see it worthwhile addressing to be sincere. You will believe what you want, no matter what's said, no matter what information is given, so it's a better investment of my time to just let Nobueman's work speak for itself.

As an aside, to the argument that "old players won't come back," that isn't something to be taken into consideration, like has been pointed out. I won't speak for Nobueman here, but I see this not being done because of the players who left, but despite them. Their leaving didn't discourage him, and, whatever happens, there should be a better Mists of Pandaria here when it's done.

8. Ok its maybe not your job to look after such things like bans, exploits but i want to see this complains of the few people that wanted to raiding in frostwolf.Im playing retail but this is one of my first realms ive ever played and i liked mop. https://imgur.com/a/3ztiZfD (check this screenshot pls). I know about this dude that they are talking about, got several bans for exploits etc and seems like he want to rid of that guild that kept frostwolf kinda alive.Maybe Sheyla its not using such hack things but as i rememember he was very strange person.The guildmaster of the raiding guild Hope told me that sheyla reported most of his mates for wintrade even if they didnt queue for arenas.

9. Is that thing still playing on FW? I remember when he got ditched by some online girl cuz she figured out he was a creep weirdo and she actually shared how sheyla was begging to her. It’s like most dramatic thing I’ve seen online, makes me wonder how far can people go. Now he hates everyone, including himself.

First ... 234