1. It's ALIVE!...sort of?

I'm shocked that Frostwolf is still here, and am actually curious to find out if those who are still playing on it find it an enjoyable time with the current community members or if I should turn around and stay away for the time being? I did look into finding other servers just for MoP content, but found most shut down last year or are already gone on to different content...and I have a mighty powerful itch to go back to Pandaria.

So please, anyone out there who plays and still monitors the forums, do tell: should I re-download and give it another go or go while the getting is good?

2. If you enjoy doing things on your own, like exploring, questing, gathering herbs and ores, sure, since you'll have no competition in that field. However, if you want to do anything that requires more than 1-2 people, then there's no point, as the realm is simply dead.

3. But are there guilds around still? That's the important question. Also, no competition for professions means you might actually be able to finish one or two without needing to worry about getting ganked, as you would in Icecrown without fail.

4. To put it simply, there are maybe 10-20 people online at any time, all together. So, no rdf, no rbg, no raids, no wpvp, no chats in Elwynn, no chats in global, no way to earn gold besides quests, and even if you level a profession, there is nobody to sell your items to. This also means that there's no way for you to gear up above what you can get with reputations. It's very much dead.

5. So, 10-20 of the 300+ people online are players, the rest are bots? Find that hard to believe, but eh, could be worse.

6. this may live but Warman has to put his effort into it very quickly

7. I find it hard to believe that anybody actually believes the shown numbers on the website. I can log it right now and show you how everything actually looks like. If anybody wants to play, by all means, enjoy it, but don't come here surprised when you can't find a single rdf all day.

8. Currently, no it is not very active. That being said it is being worked on and I'll keep updating this sub from time to time with progress, information and answering questions about issues.

As for this
    I find it hard to believe that anybody actually believes the shown numbers on the website. I can log it right now and show you how everything actually looks like. If anybody wants to play, by all means, enjoy it, but don't come here surprised when you can't find a single rdf all day.
    We have stopped replying to these claims because we can say a million times the numbers are correct yet someone else is going to keep claiming they are not. It is just a loop of he said she said which is a waste of time

9. Currently, no it is not very active. That being said it is being worked on and I'll keep updating this sub from time to time with progress, information and answering questions about issues.

As for this

We have stopped replying to these claims because we can say a million times the numbers are correct yet someone else is going to keep claiming they are not. It is just a loop of he said she said which is a waste of time
    Hey, I'm just glad work is still being done on this. Not many MoP servers at all out there, let alone ones that aren't x100 or pure 'fun' servers. I hope things continue going forward, cause it would be a sad day to see the pandas put to pasture.

10. I kinda believe the part about some work being done for the realm even thought I haven't seen it in game as of yet. But /who in game tell the numbers no one expects staff to admit fixing them but 1+1 will never be 5.

11. We have stopped replying to these claims because we can say a million times the numbers are correct yet someone else is going to keep claiming they are not. It is just a loop of he said she said which is a waste of time
    Right now, at 10 AM server time, your counter shows 293 people online. I just went online and I clicked refresh on /who on both sides. We know that it can show up to 50 people. It showed 15 on ally side and 11 on horde, and only half of those were lvl 90. I also did the scanning for all bgs and none were in them. So, unless 267 people are happily playing pve raids, your numbers are off. And no, it's not a loop of "he said, she said", it's mods saying they are right and players using the simple in-game feature to see that they are not.

12. /who is far too innacurate to be a good measuring tool. Unlike it the site counter takes into cinsideration different account logins in the past hour, this includes character selection, players on loading screens etc while who does not. Yes it is not perfect and yes the realm population is seriously low.
    I hope you understamd why discussions like this lead nowhere... the population is low and that is a fact we are quite aware of. Its not something that can be changed by just discussing it and that is why im here on the sub. Fixing the mistakes of the past is the only thing that can save frostwolf.
    Personally i have a lot of attachments to this realm and its restoration is one of my goals. Im here to help and yes im fine with criticism as long its something i deserve and can correct

13. Well, let's be constructive, what do you think warmane can do to bring it back to life?
    In my opinion, fixing bugs and raids is not enough - the quality of game may encourage people to stick around, but you need something that will instantly draw a large number of people to it, some kind of promotion.
    My idea would be some kind of huge event with prizes+1 instant 80 champ with starting gear for everybody who joins for a month. Maybe a few more events during a month period. In other words, some actual effort from the gm side+an actual reason for people to log, and it has to be good enough for many to log. Then, with some promotion and word of mouth, it just might restart.

14. Well, let's be constructive, what do you think warmane can do to bring it back to life?
    In my opinion, fixing bugs and raids is not enough - the quality of game may encourage people to stick around, but you need something that will instantly draw a large number of people to it, some kind of promotion.
    My idea would be some kind of huge event with prizes+1 instant 80 champ with starting gear for everybody who joins for a month. Maybe a few more events during a month period. In other words, some actual effort from the gm side+an actual reason for people to log, and it has to be good enough for many to log. Then, with some promotion and word of mouth, it just might restart.
    I agree, simply fixing it will draw in some players but to fully restore it more is needed. Yes events sound fine but in my opinion frostwolf should become a high rate realm without too much grinding involved and next to it another mop realm thats medium to low rates to bring in new players would be good. We arent in a position at this point where a clear plan has been made so fixing it is kind of preparation for what is to come

123 ... Last