1. Seal of Light healing and Spell Power for Prot Pally

Sup folks,

I've recently been doing pos runs with a dps friend, me being prot and he is a mage. We tried second boss of pos in hc and we could bring him down to 100k hp and then died. We're both dungeon geared and doing it for fun/challenge. With the gear i have, i'm defence capped now, would gearing some of the 264 ilvl boes with spell power make a decent change for my self heals from seal and judgement of light?

We also tried normal mode and easily killed the first 2 bosses but the last boss caused some trouble, is it possible to 2man it? Would gladly take recommendations on consumables we can both use and gear recommendations.

Already checked how spell power scales with jol and sol, but would like to hear from someone who may have experienced this and has some experience.

PS: I'm planning to stack as much spell power as i can without going below defence cap.

Thanks

2. It doesn't scale, its % of your max health. Both Seal of Light and Judgement of Light. So it scales with your stamina. Just build armor+stamina, do good kiting over ice and that's it.