1. Lay on hands not casting

The problem is simple. When 4 to 5 mobs are on me hitting me and i try to lay on hands (i dont have the debuf on me, im not new to the game), it doesnt let me. No matter what i cant cast it. I tried targeting myself. NO! I tried standing still. NO! Any help?? pls.

2. The problem is simple. When 4 to 5 mobs are on me hitting me and i try to lay on hands (i dont have the debuf on me, im not new to the game), it doesnt let me. No matter what i cant cast it. I tried targeting myself. NO! I tried standing still. NO! Any help?? pls.
    Did you use your Avenging Wrath (wings) before that? Cause...

Avenging Wrath doesn't proc Forbearance debuff. Also opposite situation if you use Divine Shield, Divine Protection, Lay on Hand or Hands of Protection on yourself you also would not be able to use Avenging Wrath in next 30 secs doesn't natter that Forbearance debuff has 2 mins duration. There is just 30 secs cooldown between Avenging Wrath and all abilities which proc Forbearance debuff on you. It doesn't matter how many mobs attack you or not unlike there is no mob which keeps you in silence. Honestly I don't see other reason for your problem.
    Edited: January 17, 2020

3. Yeah i get you. But that is the weird thing. This has occured to me on a lvl 10 char. he's only got divine protection which i didnt use so i really dont know what's up. ty tho

4. I'm getting the same thing. I have no debuff, and I haven't cast any of the spells that the tooltip says not to.

5. Are you spamming the button? I've found that if you spam LOH then nothing happens. but if you just click it once it works.

6. Yes, this is an issue for me too. Again, I am too low a leve to have Avenging Wrath, and have not been using Divine Protection. There's no debuff on me. Lay on Hands refuses to work while I am in PvP. It ::does:: work when I am in PvE. Clearly, there is something in PvP affecting this ability.

Please look into it! It may have a very long cooldown, but Lay on Hands is a pretty essential part of a Paladin's toolbox, and without it, it seriously impacts my PvP game!

Edit: I should also add, it doesn't seem to work when I cast it on anybody else, either!
    Edited: April 14, 2020 Reason: Added more info.

7. Before several days a friend had a similar issue with only Healing Wave. He simple reseted default Interface settings to fix it. You may try this.