1. Fully planning on moving to Sweden (from Canada) after I'm done university, and once I'm able to get a job offer there.

1. Politics there are much more socially conscious
    2. Weather is actually more mild in both the summer and winter compared to where I am, which is a big plus for me
    3. I like what little I know about the culture
    4. I want to get the hell away from the US, pretty much regardless of how their next election turns out
    5. It would be nice to have access to the Schengen Area for easy (and cheap) travel around Europe
    Good, we can swap. I always wanted to move to Canada. I actually worked there for a year, both in Alberta and Yukon Territory. I loved nearly every day of it. It was Sweden 2.0, same **** different language, less crazy. I really came to love French-Canadians for some reason, coolest people on the planet.

Oh and the mountains... those glorious mountains.

2. Im currently in the process of moving to the US (was uncertain, didn't want to move while Trump was in power). We're going to Brooklyn for a few years and then I want to move to Seattle (or anywhere in Washington).

Might not be my dream country, but it's close enough. Canada would be my perfect place.

3. hard to choose only one place, I would move to Europe probably

4. Probably Australia. An analytical report from some research company determined that Australia had the sluttiest women.

On the flip side, the beer sucks.

5. To US ofc. I would probably reside somewhere in rural Alabama. Reasons are straightforward:
    1. Constitution and the whole system that stems from it. Separation of powers in the form that is in US is quite neat. Then, these two: state's inability to punish you for words, and right to keep and bear arms. They are integral parts of a good society.
    2. Picturesque neighbourhoods with neat lawns, beautiful houses (especially, rancho and platation style) and other cool stuff. Considering my hate towards apartments and big cities, I have quite a number of good lil' towns to pick from.
    3. Good social institutions and demographics (though it changes).
    4. Large expanses of not inhabited by people nature.

I could also consider Israel or Switzerland (they have nice laws). Other countries I haven't mentioned are garbanzo.

6. New Zealand, just for the next few years I guess..

7. I would move to Azeroth but it aint possible xD

8. May 13, 2021  
    Somewhere quiet with a lot of nature sounds

9. May 25, 2021  

10. Even though I hate weebs, Japan.

11. Im currently in the process of moving to the US (was uncertain, didn't want to move while Trump was in power). We're going to Brooklyn for a few years and then I want to move to Seattle (or anywhere in Washington).

Might not be my dream country, but it's close enough. Canada would be my perfect place.
    Yea well as a life long american I can tell you right now things were far better when Trump was president and the media lied about 80% of what was actually happening. I recommend you stop watching bias media. I made so much more money and the cost of living was getting better everyday. Everyday this country becomes more a dump with biden in charge. Stores shelves literally run bare, the cost of living has more then doubled and nobody wants to work. Murders and crime in general has risen drastically. My decent area is on track to become a ghetto and yet the proptery value is rising (due to inflation). I'm not a "trump supporter" either, I could care less about american politics because it is all corrupt as HELL. If you are going to live here, I suggest you stop watching mainstream media and believing all the lies that both sides pedal. Democrat or republican. Although I can tell you right now, as someone who actively watched bidens political progression all my life, I can tell you right now that no one is more a racist POS, pedo then that guy and the only way he would ever get the presidency is with corruption and the almighty dollar. Brainwashing from the internet and cable TV is a powerful thing and those influenced by it don't even know they are.

12. In general, I like living in New York. In old age, I would like to live in a village ... to admire a forest and a lake. I am not interested in other countries.

First 12