1. Where would you move to?

If you had to choose any country in the world to move there permanently what would it be? Give your reasons please. Can you point say TOP 5 (or top 3) reasons? Just curious ) currently live in Denmark in a small town but dream to move to some warm country, e.g. Spain (currently am staying here for a week) or Turkey ) so my top reason is weather
    what about you?"
    Edited: February 3, 2020 Reason: additional info

2. I'd go down to Paradise City :) Reasons are as follows: (In no particular order)

a.) The grass is green
    b.) The girls are pretty
    c.) I'm just a urchin livin' under the street, a hard case that's tough to beat
    d.) It's home

;)

3. The biggest dilemma about where to live is => Do you have a decent job? Yes / No , Can you survive with your job and have at least a good living every month? Yes / No.

Once you answer these questions, then you know what to do. Either move to something bigger like Germany or something to work or stay and live where you are if you feel comfortable there. I would personally stay at my home town if I could find a good job but that's most unlikely since it's a very small town and I don't think there's anything good here.

4. I assume I move to the new place with a steady job, so this is top 3 for me

1. Japan
    2. Norwegia
    3. NZ

my top reason it's culture and environment. I love village than a city, and yes from that 3 of country I'll choose any village area.

5. Fully planning on moving to Sweden (from Canada) after I'm done university, and once I'm able to get a job offer there.

1. Politics there are much more socially conscious
    2. Weather is actually more mild in both the summer and winter compared to where I am, which is a big plus for me
    3. I like what little I know about the culture
    4. I want to get the hell away from the US, pretty much regardless of how their next election turns out
    5. It would be nice to have access to the Schengen Area for easy (and cheap) travel around Europe

6. assuming i win a big lottery, somewhere cold that doesn't get much sun, and has good internet.

7. Hmm... In any country where:
    1. My profession would be in demand
    2. The interests of the oligarchy aren't above all laws
    3. I can smoke weed freely

In my country only the first item is available from this list. That's all.

8. The Azores. They're beautiful european islands with a bunch of people living on them in nice towns. They're like a forgotten/unknown Caribbean

9. Fully planning on moving to Sweden (from Canada) after I'm done university, and once I'm able to get a job offer there.

1. Politics there are much more socially conscious
    2. Weather is actually more mild in both the summer and winter compared to where I am, which is a big plus for me
    3. I like what little I know about the culture
    4. I want to get the hell away from the US, pretty much regardless of how their next election turns out
    5. It would be nice to have access to the Schengen Area for easy (and cheap) travel around Europe
    Hope you plan to live inside for the rest of your life then. By socially conscious, do you mean, they are LESS censored? or more? because I can tell you, you can go to jail for having an unpopular opinion in Sweden. So, if you like having your country moderated, then yes, Sweden is the place for you. Just to warn you though, alot of has changed since the migrations started happening. You should get educated on the living conditions in Sweden before actually comparing anything.

10. Italy;) I want to move to Italy in the future.

11. Hope you plan to live inside for the rest of your life then. By socially conscious, do you mean, they are LESS censored? or more? because I can tell you, you can go to jail for having an unpopular opinion in Sweden. So, if you like having your country moderated, then yes, Sweden is the place for you. Just to warn you though, alot of has changed since the migrations started happening. You should get educated on the living conditions in Sweden before actually comparing anything.
    I'm baffled at how in 2020 people still believes that scandinavian countries are some sort of paradise. The political and social turmoil that's happening makes it a bad place to go unless you're willing to experience a civil war, because it will happen eventually.

12. I'm baffled at how in 2020 people still believes that scandinavian countries are some sort of paradise. The political and social turmoil that's happening makes it a bad place to go unless you're willing to experience a civil war, because it will happen eventually.
    Agree. I heard that in Scandinavian countries it is not comfortable for foreigners in different aspects. My choice is either some European country (Italy or Spain) or Canada (maybe USA).

13. I'm happy right where I am. I might go see some tourist attractions across the world, but otherwise, I'm good.
    #murica

14. If I had to pick anywhere, I would choose somewhere in the UK close to London.

Reasons:
    1. There are a couple of companies there that would support my ambitions for the career I am pursuing.
    2. During my visit to that country, I found it very calming and a very beautiful place.
    3. I am a massive fan of transportation and the London Underground/Overground and surrounding airports are total heaven to me.

15. JAPAN! It's my childhood dream to live in a Japanese countryside. wish me luck :D

12 Last