1. Hope they gona close TBC and MOP server and open Cata or any new expansion many people wait for that.

2. They won't close mop they've recently just shifted alot of dev focus to mop.

3. From what I understood, what Mercy meant was that if hell froze over and they actually opened cata again, it wouldn't be "fresh", but it would be where they left of with the characters restored.
    Well, that is good news. As far as them still existing, the fact we'll never see them, less so. Good to know nonetheless.

4. Yea there's no way cata is coming back. They didn't attempt to help the server or bring interest back into it when it was low population. Despite many suggestions, they were all apparently deemed too risky or not viable so that window of opportunity has closed. If they weren't willing to try then, they aren't now.
    Edited: February 18, 2020

5. Seriously guys, the chances of Cataclysm coming back are nearly to 0% , It probably wasn't giving them any $ and they totally ignored the opinion of people that were still playing on the realm, like they always do.

6. For now, there is around 5-600 people playing MoP. About half of that playing TBC. There is a chance that the Covid will have some people move to MoP just to get away from icecrown for a bit and they might decide to make a run of it.

7. For now, there is around 5-600 people playing MoP. About half of that playing TBC. There is a chance that the Covid will have some people move to MoP just to get away from icecrown for a bit and they might decide to make a run of it.
    I've been meaning to try MOP again, but I'm not a welcome visitor in most cases. Let's hope you're right and people really do get sick of WOTLK and give this a chance.

8. With the players' interest in Cata on other servers, it would not be a bad idea to be able to bring Neltharion back, now that TBC is closed, we could dream of the return of the expansion that made Warmane strong.

9. And I'm waiting for a Realm of Cata 4.3.4 I played some time ago and I'm waiting to play again, I think many players will return considering that other servers of 4.3.4 have been closed, Or to be done the transition from a 3.3.5 Realm to a 4.3.4 experience is excellent!

First 12