1. I got scammed, What do i need to do?

So i got recorded a video from a guy trying to scam people in dalaran that gives perma doesnt it?
    Anyone can help me to talk with some support staff?
    I got a video i can upload and send to staffs members.
    I got scammed on my pala and i switch to my mage to make sure i could record it.
    Have a nice day warmane people, hope he gets banned.

2. Here's how to report scammers: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651921
    If you recorded the way that he scams he'll surely be banned (as in you trading him to record proof of his scam).
    If you recorded people crying about him scamming he won't be banned unless some of them reported him properly.

3. Ok ty very much i got scammed first but then i used other char to record the video.

4. he scammed me too man i hope he will get banned

5. btw he still in dala scaming ppl- i dont realy think he care about getting banned - he can buy this acoount for min cost - scam ppl for tens and hundreds of k gold then mail it to his main so even if he get banned and lose 30~ coins he still can sell his gold for 10 times of it. i hope the GMs have a way to see who he send the gold/coins and bann those accounts too....

6. Yea he scammed already so much people and the GM from warmane dont even respond to my ticket
    I already have a ticket open like 6 hours ago and nothing
    Edited: June 25, 2020

7. Tickets take few days to be answered because there's a lot of them and 90% of them are poorly written and are just a time waste I imagine.

Atleast you learned a lesson you won't soon forget. Take screenshots of EVERY trade and when possible try finding trustworthy people to craft items for you. You can also use AH or C.O.D. when possible.
    Edited: June 25, 2020