1. Soloque arena team

Hello

Can someone tell me what is the logic to why Soloque teams count as a 2v2 team on flush ??

I thought they would count as 5s as some other players confirmed this. Or sure 3v3.. but 2v2 ?

I struggled pushing 1950 in 5600gs, getting stomped by brainless sm owners, got insulted a lot of times due to my gear, endured all this bad treatment from my fellow player colleagues. over 600 arenas in 1 week... all this to get more points and now surprise: I was expecting at least 900 ap and I get petit 700 ?

Merci for responses

2. Welp according to some mods it's a bracket just for fun and thus it doesn't deserve more.

3. Pretty much. People make the effort to find good players to team up with, train and learn to work together, change tactics to suit the team composition, and struggle to stay together and climb the ranks. Meanwhile solo queuing has none of those cares, no commitment or accountability to anyone else, none of the load teams have to carry. If you want rewards from team brackets you don't get to skip all that by going solo, you have to play with a team from that bracket.

4. Pretty much. People make the effort to find good players to team up with, train and learn to work together, change tactics to suit the team composition, and struggle to stay together and climb the ranks. Meanwhile solo queuing has none of those cares, no commitment or accountability to anyone else, none of the load teams have to carry. If you want rewards from team brackets you don't get to skip all that by going solo, you have to play with a team from that bracket.
    I am really sorry but I do not agree with this at all.

I played before on Blackrock, dinged 2.1k as disc, was a damn struggle. But along the way, me and all of my teammates were forced to learn our tactic and develop one in the preparation before arena. Everyone knew they had to peel for me or they would lose, Shamans would spam heal and help if I would get stomped, palas the same.
    I would say it is even harder than regular 3v3 since you are facing the unknown factor of not knowing with whom are with you are matched with. What class, what player, would it be the same ****** as before ? I will need to check on his health more, direct him what to do, etc etc.
    All this while relying on your pure self and skills and teamplay. Without discord, which is a big disadvantage and a huge advantage for stable 3s team. Therefore I would say once again soloque is harder.

The only and ONLY team that would require synergy, teamplay, and everything you mentioned is RMP which I saw none on til now.

You are not skipping anything, moreover. It is god damn more harder.

I am afraid that your reason behind this is pure fallacy. It is almost like you never played soloque.

5. If that was really so, why didn't you make a team? It would be easier, you would have the same group you trusted to play with, and you would get team rewards in the end. What gives?

6. Well, I respect your reasoning.

But I assume you are considering that 3v3 is harder than Soloque only because it is harder to find 2 stable friends to constantly play with.
    And this is purely a logistical problem.

From a gameplay perspective let's put it like this. Imagine 2 players running on a track on a hill. Player A (from 3v3) and player B (from soloque).

Player A already knows all the barriers he has to jump in order to finish the race, where they are located and how tall they are.

Player B's track barriers are always changing position and height, and because of this he has to constantly adapt and be extra aware of his surroundings.

Who do you think will finish the race with the best time ? And for who do you think it was harder to finish the race and why ?

7. The bracket is essentially the battleground of arenas. BGs are hard to win when you're solo too and the rewards aren't that great. Also keep in mind you can premade in both of these so playing with randoms is a bit of a personal choice.

8. Alright, I understand your reasons. Thanks for the replies.