1. First item donations for PvE Mage

Hi,

I have 46 coins and planning on donating for Bloodsurge and Shadow Silk Spindle. I will start with Arcane until I get some gear for Fire. Is this the best choice?

2. Hi,

I have 46 coins and planning on donating for Bloodsurge and Shadow Silk Spindle. I will start with Arcane until I get some gear for Fire. Is this the best choice?
    I would go for RS trinket instead of OH.

3. I'd buy

bloodsurge and phylactery

phylactery will grant you more crit while you are gearing and is very hard to get, even harder than CTS since sindra can drop only 1 item.

anyway I always regret buying items - I loose drive and satisfaction to get them from bosses, but that too gets old when you are at 10th bis char

4. I geared a couple of characters in other servers to 6k+ GS on two specs and I do like the journey from lvl1 to 6k+ gs, but I don't mind having a little push. And I will most likely skip the OH like @jendah said.
    I have one more question, I plan on doing a lot of PvP however, I read in other topics that the clothers are slaughtered by the SM meta, is it true? I am a good mage player(I will need some time to adjust after 4-5 years break) but SM warriors and DKs are pretty strong.
    I do have an alternative tho, I have a warrior with some starter PVP gear with Bryntroll on heroic, should I just get the Glorenzelg for PvE and PvP and focus on playing the warrior more. I have a decent amount of time playing warrior on all specs for PvP and PvE and I love both classes. And for now, I will focus only on 1 character most likely. Just wondering where would be best to spend my already bought coins.

5. Whatever rocks your boat,

gloren+sts will be useful and both are bis for PvE

6. Hi,

CTS > everything else. 4 reasons:

1. Ruby25hc items are the hardest to get (CTS, bracers, cloak)
    2. CTS is BiS for all viable PvE specs + all PvP specs except for a few exception where you wanna run solace+bauble or bauble+phyla
    3. CTS is one of the items you have the most competition on (CTS, ruby cloak, ruby bracers, bql neck, fester feet, spindle). Even if bloodsurge is a bit harder to get competition on it is pretty low since more than half of the casters go for Terenas.
    4. CTS is your biggest improvement in terms of dps.

If you plan on buying a second item I'd suggest going for phylactery/bloodsurge/ruby cloak or bracers depending on what replacements you have access to or which of the following is obtainable via raiding with your guild.