1. Simple question

I know that this is a free server and therefor a lot of people who play here are "special". But my serious question is, are there actually only a-holes here? Because I got the slight feeling, that it feel the way. Players with their bought gear from icc (not even have the killing achievements lololol) camp lowies and undergeared people. I mean how embarressing can some1 be to kill others with bought gear and feel great?

Just my 2 cents

2. What exactly is the difference if you get killed by someone who farmed his gear and someone who bought his gear?

Doesn't that tell what kind of next level noob you are if you get killed by someone with no experience?
    Edited: January 16, 2020

3. It's not about the gear that can be bought, it is about general behaviour of many players on this server. Ninja looting, camping etc seems normality here.

4. It is supposed to, but Warmane with their rules are bent to destroy this half of the coin. So I can't figure out what the hell are you talking about.

5. Simple answer, isnt there all types of people on every game/server?

Yes, there is no way to get away from those types of people no matter what you do besides playing single player games

6. I know that this is a free server and therefor a lot of people who play here are "special". But my serious question is, are there actually only a-holes here? Because I got the slight feeling, that it feel the way. Players with their bought gear from icc (not even have the killing achievements lololol) camp lowies and undergeared people. I mean how embarressing can some1 be to kill others with bought gear and feel great?

Just my 2 cents
    Happends on all pvp servers regardless if there is a damn coin shop or not. L2P

7. Happends on all pvp servers regardless if there is a damn coin shop or not. L2P
    It's not the same, especially on retail where Wrath of the lich king would exist for like 2 years and > gone. The reason for that is that only small number of people had shadowmournes, while here there is almost everyone who plays arena.

8. I know that this is a free server and therefor a lot of people who play here are "special". But my serious question is, are there actually only a-holes here? Because I got the slight feeling, that it feel the way. Players with their bought gear from icc (not even have the killing achievements lololol) camp lowies and undergeared people. I mean how embarressing can some1 be to kill others with bought gear and feel great?

Just my 2 cents
    If you are horde, just send me your location, I will protect you from gankers and campers. :) xD

9. I know that this is a free server and therefor a lot of people who play here are "special". But my serious question is, are there actually only a-holes here? Because I got the slight feeling, that it feel the way. Players with their bought gear from icc (not even have the killing achievements lololol) camp lowies and undergeared people. I mean how embarressing can some1 be to kill others with bought gear and feel great?

Just my 2 cents
    Icecrown is 12K pop realm, there are many kinds of people playing there.
    It's more embarrassing to post a qq thread about ganking than bought or not items on ganker.
    Btw, those bought items keeps the server up and running, and free.
    You'll get ganked, does it really matter who does it or what gear they have.

It's not the same, especially on retail where Wrath of the lich king would exist for like 2 years and > gone. The reason for that is that only small number of people had shadowmournes, while here there is almost everyone who plays arena.
    SM or not, people will gank.
    Coin shop or not, people will gank.
    BiS or not, people will gank.

10. It's a pvp realm that's been up for many years now. People did pvp, pve, achievements, farming turtle mounts and what not. Some are bored, they sit around leveling towns and one shot lowbies.
    I've done both from killing lowbies to helping them kill some "big" mobs, regardless of faction, depends on the day. Today you were unlucky, tomorrow someone might trade you some gold cause you got a funny name.