1. Buffs and debuffs

Hello people of Warmane,

I'd like to ask you if you know how can I see my buffs and debuffs onto my party frame target? - Without clicking onto my party frame target for example? I'm using typical Blizzard User Interface. Do I have to download any addon for this or? Because it only shows consolidate buffs or so while hovering my mouse onto the party frame target.

Thank you a lot!

OT1: 'MoveAnything' addon doesn't show up buffs and debuffs when I untick to change and make them appear (to customize), but It doesn't appear anything at all?
    Edited: January 16, 2020

2. Don't think that the standard UI has this option, you'll have to get some custom frames addon to get those shown without targeting them.
    If you're wondering because of the buffs for paladins you have PallyPower which will handle that for you, the rest you can use VuhDoo cause it has great raid frames and buff options so it shows how many party members have your buffs and how many are missing, you can set which groups you want to buff (melee, ranged, tanks, healers, all, some groups, etc).