1. Re-open "Ask the staff" New Thread Option

well, the title is quite clear. i talked to a member of the staff about this issue before the events and it told me it was closed so staff could focus more on the new year events and not in answering all the stuff. now that they have passed, i would like to have the option to open new threads on the "ask the staff" sub forum again

2. Personally don't see to much point as probably 95% of the threads can be answered in Support n Q/A

3. As comlogo said, almost all of them can be answered in Support & Q/A, the rest of them are just trash. People asking why are they banned, saying their character can't resurrect, reporting bugs only they ever experienced and so on. Staff gets their fair share of useless tickets ingame and via the Support page under account, I think that should be enough.
    Another thing is, lots of times, when they don't get an answer in the first 20 minutes, people just open a new thread in S&Q/A where someone gets to it way sooner, by now there's veterans on the forums who have seen pretty much all possible questions and can answer almost everything the staff can. Staff can also answer in S&Q/A if nobody else did.