1. Can we buy T2 weapons with 3v3 SoloQ rate

Hi,

As title says, I was wondering whether we can buy stuff when we get high 3v3 SoloQ rating?

regards

2. [*]Arena points earned are equivalent to 2v2 amount. Similarly, the game will behave like you are in a 2v2 regular team, therefore in order to obtain items that require a certain 3v3 rating, you will actually have to play in a regular 3v3 team.
    Tier2 weapons require 2.2k in 3v3 or 5v5 so you can't purchase them with soloq rating. Soloq acts similar to 2v2 so everything you could obtain with a 2v2 team you can obtain with soloq as well.

3. Tier2 weapons require 2.2k in 3v3 or 5v5 so you can't purchase them with soloq rating. Soloq acts similar to 2v2 so everything you could obtain with a 2v2 team you can obtain with soloq as well.
    Actually if you check in your achievments SoloQ is counted as 5v5 (highest soloQ rate will be shown there as highest 5v5 rate)

Are you sure about it being same as 2v2? You ever bought say wf chest/head with purely playing soloQ until a certain rating?

4. The achievments count as 5v5. You can get Last Man Standing as well. But the points you get and the items you can buy act like 2v2 rating.

And I didn't buy anything personally but I know several people who can confirm buying items according to 2v2 rating.

5. The achievments count as 5v5. You can get Last Man Standing as well. But the points you get and the items you can buy act like 2v2 rating.

And I didn't buy anything personally but I know several people who can confirm buying items according to 2v2 rating.
    Alright so I’m in for wf helm. Thanks’
    Edited: January 18, 2020