1. Cataclysm another time up

Hi everyone, am I the only one who wanna see another time up the Cataclysm's servers? I hope they will be up soon

2. Hi everyone, am I the only one who wanna see another time up the Cataclysm's servers? I hope they will be up soon
    Not really. They just closed Neltharion due to inactivity. A new Cata realm would most likely flop.

3. if you bothered looking at the section your posting in you would of gotten your answer withing having to post a thread about it.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412360

4. What's stopping them from shutting down their TBC and MoP servers that only get 300 players a day on then?

5. Perhaps we will see that day. Thing is, Cata had to get to super low numbers for them to take action upon it. Not to mention that Warmane strives for more than one choice of expansion. WOTLK is booming and is it any surprise? Whilst my heart is all for Catacylsm and having Neltharion back would be the best thing since sliced bread, I don't see it happening until FAR into the development of Warmane as a whole. Now I've been pretty much absent since it closed but the general gist is that it would be archived for a later date.

It would be a HUGE slap in the face to all of us that BiS'd our toons and as Mercy stated, lost everything we had. I guess the characters were completely nuked after transference to MOP. It would have been the only cost effective thing to do.

Edited: February 16, 2020 Reason: Typo