1. wich better end game

Hi guys i`d like to read ur opinnions about wich class is better at end content LOCK or HUNTER? give me ur pov

2. Hunters always have responisibilties, like MD and Tranq. Even somewhat "complex" things, like MD Infernal in RS25HC. If you don't do it right it's a wipe.

With warlock you will almost always play Demonology, apart from summoning, healthstones and soulstone you responsibility is to stay alive and provide spellpower buff.

Both have guaranteed spot in 25man raids, so what do you mean by "better"?

3. Ok that answer my question perfectly, now, wich has higher dps?

4. Hunter, Marksmanship, will do better damage than a warlock.
    As a warlock, you'll probably be Demonology, it's a good spec, but Affliction has better dps in endgame gear mostly. Demonology is in demand, it's quite rare, there's always a spot in both pugs and guild runs.
    Everybody wants to play a hunter, sounds cool, one of the best DPS classes, easy rotation, big dick dps
    Rare people bother with warlocks. Sounds complicated (esp demo) compared to a fire mage, can't heal like priests. But warlocks are one of my favourite classes, right after druids.

edit: TIL warmane doesn't censor dick, does it censor ****? I sure hope so
    edit2: yes, it does censor ****, but it's an animal, dick is just... well...

5. Both hunters and warlocks are capable of pulling numbers. Warlocks are a bit harder to master and need some good RNG to pull 20k+ as demo. Affliction and MM are similar in dps. Affliction pulls ahead on harder fights like pp25hc, sindy25hc and LoD.

They both pull numbers, they both have a bit higher skill cap than mages or warriors. High risk, high reward. It's just a matter of preference if you're comparing them based on DPS or raid necessity.

6. thanks for ur replies guys, i decided to make a hunter and bought him 4 bis items! im ally "typhaine" if u wanna play

7. You should hav not buy those BIS item

u'll diretly go to icc 25 or 10 HC because u have those bis item but u dont know how to proper play hunter...

gearing is hard in wow (especially as dps) but its allow u to understand ur classe...
    u'll skip this gearing phase and it'll take long time for u to leanr to play ur hunter

8. You should hav not buy those BIS item

u'll diretly go to icc 25 or 10 HC because u have those bis item but u dont know how to proper play hunter...

gearing is hard in wow (especially as dps) but its allow u to understand ur classe...
    u'll skip this gearing phase and it'll take long time for u to leanr to play ur hunter
    I'd agree if he said he bought a full BiS hunter. But he still has to do a lot of raiding for the rest of his gear, regardless of those 4 items, so he still has plenty of time to learn the class. If it's crossbow+oath+double trinkets, it's gonna do more good than harm.