1. Imagine a Fury Warrior in ICC with these custom buffs. :D
    I'm not aware of anybody ever having suggested these changes outside of arena and maybe BGs and perhaps a duel zone.

2. LMAO!

You are being absurd once more, there is absolutely nothing of balance in this patch besides the bugs I mentioned
    "Absolutely nothing of balance in this patch" ..... it helps under powered specs (boomkin, surv hunter, fury warrior, frost DK, etc.) in relation to over powered specs. To dispute that would reduce you to troll status, which you appear to be already striving for. I will no longer feed this troll.

3. I'm not aware of anybody ever having suggested these changes outside of arena and maybe BGs and perhaps a duel zone.
    Thats not possible to do without having it affect everything else.

4. Thats not possible to do without having it affect everything else.
    It is though.

5. Even if it it would ruin the game. It's a dumb custom patch.

6. Even if it it would ruin the game. It's a dumb custom patch.
    That is a sound argument.

7. "Absolutely nothing of balance in this patch" ..... it helps under powered specs (boomkin, surv hunter, fury warrior, frost DK, etc.) in relation to over powered specs. To dispute that would reduce you to troll status, which you appear to be already striving for. I will no longer feed this troll.
    >Muh Underpowered specs
    >"****e, he's pointing out facts right there, and I ran out of arguments, I'll pull an ad hominem and call him a troll, I'm sure that will certainly win the argument :DDDD"

Without noticing yourself, you have proven my points; Being that I said this was a buff, while you called it a nerf. You say that I was having a nerd rage, I only see you seething around here because as you can see in the comments, everybody and their mama knows that this patch is straight up ******ed, that it would break PvE and make even worse an already stagnant and boring meta. Just because you play classes that through various Blizzard decisions got nerfed in 3.3.5, it doesn't mean that now you have to enforce everyone with a custom patch just to get that benefit for yourself. I said that it was oriented to benefit certain classes more than others, and again by calling them "underpowered" you proven my point, again.

Seriously, try out MoP, you will like it.

Are you implying to apply the changes in the server were battleground and arenas are being run? And how can you be certain that it wouldn't give issues afterwards? Why the rest of the classes that would completely be left out of this after the patch keep playing?
    I mean no disrespect, but considering that for a long time just applying the 264 gear limitation brought a clear balance and put warrior/hpala out of the top in the ranked ladder, why would we apply this ridiculous patch instead of seeking alternatives?

8. >Without noticing yourself, you have proven my points; Being that I said this was a buff, while you called it a nerf.
    It's like debating a monkey - he can't comprehend that one specific change is a nerf, while another can be a buff. wow... that's when we know he's a troll … or brain dead
    Edited: January 20, 2020

9. Hey, looks like these guys are some coding magicians and can make things like these happen easily, while retaining balance from all perspectives(pve-bg-arena-wpvp-etcetc).

So why not offer your services to Activision, you could make millions guys. But if you care so much, why not contact Warmane to hire you, show them how its done? Or maybe you can make your own server and put Warmane out of buisness.

All I see in this topic is "someone said this patch is better" and some pointless arguing. 0 ideas or explanations how such changes would improve and balance out with other aspects of game and what effect would bring scenario where your char is one thing in wpvp and another thing in arena with different CDs and stuff. Obviously we are too stupid to understand, so please explain Cradliving.

10. If anything a patch 3.3.5C that comes with nerfs instead of ridiculous buffs that are clearly not needed.
    "End game / BiS" Healers heal to hard and Damage dealers deal too much damage, A nerf in everything would make this patch a whole lot better.

11. The "patch" was even removed from Blackrock, which now uses the same version as the other Wrath servers so cross-server functionality can take place. That hints, at least to me, that there was no "status" in the first place. Even if some jury rigging was made so this somehow only affected arenas - when there's more important stuff to be fixed to work properly instead - it would likely only piss off players who have already established gear/builds/strategies/groups based on how the expansion is meant to work and on the belief that we don't do custom changes to game mechanics.

12. The "patch" was even removed from Blackrock, which now uses the same version as the other Wrath servers so cross-server functionality can take place. That hints, at least to me, that there was no "status" in the first place. Even if some jury rigging was made so this somehow only affected arenas - when there's more important stuff to be fixed to work properly instead - it would likely only piss off players who have already established gear/builds/strategies/groups based on how the expansion is meant to work and on the belief that we don't do custom changes to game mechanics.
    Okay so the patch is not gonna be added, but I think we can all agree that arena is pretty unbalanced. Is there any chance that you are/will work on nerfing PvE items in arena to make the game more balanced?

13. Okay so the patch is not gonna be added, but I think we can all agree that arena is pretty unbalanced. Is there any chance that you are/will work on nerfing PvE items in arena to make the game more balanced?
    Arenas are imbalanced because the game, the expansion and the patch were imbalanced. PvE items are part of the game. The way I see it, any nerfs would be custom messing with game mechanics, which we never do. You probably would have more chance asking for Tournaments to have specific rules (beyond what they already do) than expecting the whole PvP of three servers to be changed because the game itself works the way it does, when lots of people are playing here because they want Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a as it was.

14. Arenas are imbalanced because the game, the expansion and the patch were imbalanced. PvE items are part of the game. The way I see it, any nerfs would be custom messing with game mechanics, which we never do. You probably would have more chance asking for Tournaments to have specific rules (beyond what they already do) than expecting the whole PvP of three servers to be changed because the game itself works the way it does, when lots of people are playing here because they want Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a as it was.
    With all the respect, arena is far from what Wrath of the Lich King was like. Shadowmourne was not an item everyone had to the extent that we have on the 3 realms. Therefore arena is way more unbalanced that it needs or could be.

15. With all the respect, arena is far from what Wrath of the Lich King was like. Shadowmourne was not an item everyone had to the extent that we have on the 3 realms. Therefore arena is way more unbalanced that it needs or could be.
    The only thing that kept that from happening in retail was time passing, which we're effectively stuck at. Shadowmourne was still a Wrath of the Lich King item from the expansion and patch we host. It would have created the same "imbalance" when it existed near the end of the expansion, it was just short lived. If anything, more people are able to have it, instead of just a tiny minority owning one and being able to make use of its benefits and having an "advantage" over everyone else.

First 123 Last