1. what's the status with implementing 3.3.5b?

What's the status with implementing 3.3.5b for arenas? Came back after a few years and i'm surprised it's still not being used. Here are the patch notes from when AT implemented it for balance:

Rogue:

General:

Cloak of shadows now provides 100% spell resistance (up from 90%).

Combat:

Adrenaline rush cooldown has been lowered to 90 seconds. (down from 180 seconds)

Killing spree has been changed so that it no longer targets crowd controlled units which would otherwise break on damage.

Glyph of Sinister Strike: Your Sinister Strike has a 50% chance to add an additional combo point

Subtlety:

Cheat Death 3/3 now reads: You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead restore 5-10% of your health depending on your resilience. In addition,
    all damage taken will be reduced by up to 90% for 3 sec (modified by resilience). This effect cannot occur more than once per minute.

Mage:

Arcane:

Prismatic Cloak (talent) values increased slightly:
    rank1: Reduce all damage by 3% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 1 second.
    rank2: Reduce all damage by 6% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 2 seconds.
    rank3: Reduce all damage by 10% and reduces the fade time of your invisibility by 3 seconds

Improved blink (talent) will now also reduce the cooldown of your Blink ability by 2.5 / 5 seconds.

Priest:

Holy:

Lightwell has been redesigned:
    Light Well now functions as a priest pet. (similar to a shadowfiend or a warlock’s felhunter)
    Light Well has had its hp increased to 80% of your total hit points.

Body and Soul talent effect now also removes movement impairing effects.

Holy Concentration (talent) now can proc from any healing spell.

Warlock:

General:

(bug fix)When you are affected by both the Nightfall and the Backlash buffs, using the shadowbolt ability will no longer consume both procs.

(bug fix) Shadowflame interacts with Spell Reflection properly again. The dot is reflected, the slow effect of the glyph is not reflected.

Demonology:

Warlocks are no longer banishable while in Metamorphosis. They are still turn evil-able.

Druid:

General:

Barkskin is now undispellable regardless of druid specialization.

Balance:

Typhoon knockback effect is now instant.

Wyrmhide 4 piece bonus now reads: Your damage-over-time ticks and wrath casts have a chance to reduce the cast time on your next starfire by 1.5 seconds.

Owlkin Frenzy (talent) now restores 3% base mana every 2 sec. (up from 2%)

Improved Insect Swarm (talent) now also reads- When your Moonfire or Insect Swarm are dispelled, you are refunded 20/40/60% of their base mana cost.

Warrior:

Arms:

Taste for Blood (talent) Internal cooldown starts after the use of the proc instead of on proc start.

Fury:

Flurry now increases attack speed by 7% per stack, up from 5%.

Furious Attacks now reads: Your normal melee attacks have a 50% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 10 seconds. This can stack up to 2 times.

Bloodsurge now reads: Your Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, and Whirlwind hits have a 10%/20%/30% chance (up from 7/13/20) of making your next Slam instant for 5 seconds.

Heroic Fury is now a 30 second cooldown. (down from 45 seconds)

Hunter:

Survival:

Black arrow now has no cooldown. Usable on multiple targets. Does not share a cooldown with traps.

Shaman:

Enhancement:

The Stormstrike ability now also reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 4 seconds each time it lands.

Death Knight:

General:

(bug fix) Minimum range has been set to 8 yards.

Frost:

Glacier Rot now reads: Diseased enemies take 7/13/20% more damage from your Icy Touch, Howling Blast, and Frost Strike. When one of your diseases are dispelled, you gain 10 Runic Power.

Hungering Cold changed: No longer breaks instantly on any effect outside of disease. Breaks similarly to Fear.

Blood:

Dancing Rune Weapon redesigned:
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now a controllable pet.
    Dancing Rune Weapon health increased.
    Dancing Rune Weapon is now properly immune to slows and crowd control effects.

Heart Strike now causes your blood plague and frost fever to be undispellable.

Paladin:

Holy:

Sacred cleansing (talent) now reads: Your Cleanse ability now has a 10/20/30% chance to dispel 2 Magic effects instead of 1.

Retribution:

Mana gained through Judgements of the Wise now works through shield effects.

2. If you change this on all realms PvE will be destroyed, op classes with 30k dps

If you change this only on Blackrock - crossrealm will be "fun" even if it was possible to implement

How do you propose to deal with this?

3. First off, it's a BS custom patch.
    Secondly, **** rogues and their whining and *****ing on the forums, they're not getting buffs, they're annoying enough without these changes.

If this is going to happen, I can only hope it's arena only, not even BGs. Nobody wants more combat rogues than we have now.

4. This patch was clearly one sided and it was aimed to benefit some classes the most while completely abandoning others. While I agree that some things should be fixed like the warlock bugs, the rest simply would make the meta 10 times worse than it is already. Imagine those hpal/warr getting double dispels from the pala lol, terrible idea desu. If anything a patch 3.3.5C that comes with nerfs instead of ridiculous buffs that are clearly not needed, including a rework on resilience or even adding a S9 with an ilvl of 284 to compensate.

5. This patch was clearly one sided and it was aimed to benefit some classes the most while completely abandoning others. While I agree that some things should be fixed like the warlock bugs, the rest simply would make the meta 10 times worse than it is already. Imagine those hpal/warr getting double dispels from the pala lol, terrible idea desu. If anything a patch 3.3.5C that comes with nerfs instead of ridiculous buffs that are clearly not needed, including a rework on resilience or even adding a S9 with an ilvl of 284 to compensate.
    This kid clearly has no clue what he's talking about. The Hpally dispel change is a nerf … and helps reduce RNG. Also, the patch provides balance in pvp. Definitely not "one sided".

6. This kid clearly has no clue what he's talking about. The Hpally dispel change is a nerf … and helps reduce RNG. Also, the patch provides balance in pvp. Definitely not "one sided".
    LMAO. I have personally played back when the patch was active and I know exactly what this patch is. It is not a nerf, it's a buff. Explain me how being able to dispel 2 mage debuffs at the same time is a nerf. Giving full mobility to a warrior beyond any limits, making it almost impossible to slow. How's that a nerf?
    How is a nerf to be able to dispell cone and another slow at the same time? How is a nerf to be able to dispell flame shock and earthbind at the same time? You can't be ****ing serious.

If it's not one sided, why do druids get barksin impossible to dispel while in example paladins can still get the wings spellstealed or hands dispelled/spellstealed when they are not as nearly as powerful as barkskin in terms of damage reduction? It is one sided, it clearly benefits classes more than others. The only good points are the warlock bug fixes, everything else is just a bad idea in the 284 meta.
    Edited: January 18, 2020

7. This kid clearly has no clue what he's talking about. The Hpally dispel change is a nerf … and helps reduce RNG. Also, the patch provides balance in pvp. Definitely not "one sided".
    I like you, you're funny :D

8. LMAO. I have personally played back when the patch was active and I know exactly what this patch is. It is not a nerf, it's a buff. Explain me how being able to dispel 2 mage debuffs at the same time is a nerf. Giving full mobility to a warrior beyond any limits, making it almost impossible to slow. How's that a nerf?
    How is a nerf to be able to dispell cone and another slow at the same time? How is a nerf to be able to dispell flame shock and earthbind at the same time? You can't be ****ing serious.

If it's not one sided, why do druids get barksin impossible to dispel while in example paladins can still get the wings spellstealed or hands dispelled/spellstealed when they are not as nearly as powerful as barkskin in terms of damage reduction? It is one sided, it clearly benefits classes more than others. The only good points are the warlock bug fixes, everything else is just a bad idea in the 284 meta.
    This actually has to be explained - got to love warmane? No wonder it hasn't been implemented. Over a large sample size of arena matches, specing to have a 30% chance to dispel two magic debuffs instead of just one magic debuff is a nerf compared to a 30% chance to increase the target's resistance to disease, magic, AND poison by 30% for 10 sec. Your entire nerd raging there implies it's a 100% chance to dispel two magic buffs. Take a deep breath.

As far your druid / pally comparison - that MIGHT actually have some sway if we were trying to argue that there could not possibly be a more balanced patch to 3.3.5b. The real issue for now is this - is 3.3.5b far superior to 3.3.5a for further balancing arena. The answer is clearly yes. 3.3.5b goes a long way toward making every single spec in the game closer to being balanced.

9. Your whole suggestion relies on warmane wanting to implement custom patches where there's no well defined behaviour for additional changes.
    Lets say they do implement this *****ic idea, ok.
    Tomorrow, someone figures that their class is weaker (most likely cause they're bad) than the rest, asks for another rebalance.
    Blizzard has been balancing this game for years, still not finished with it. What they did, last time I was there, is made every healer the same. Every character had a speed boosting spell at level 15. That's balance for you, every class is exactly the same (aka no classes), so nobody can complain.
    Leave wotlk alone, if you don't like it there's cata/mop/tbc.

10. Not to mention, this would make new PVE meta into some trippy stuff with survival hunters and combat+fury stacking

11. This actually has to be explained - got to love warmane? No wonder it hasn't been implemented. Over a large sample size of arena matches, specing to have a 30% chance to dispel two magic debuffs instead of just one magic debuff is a nerf compared to a 30% chance to increase the target's resistance to disease, magic, AND poison by 30% for 10 sec. Your entire nerd raging there implies it's a 100% chance to dispel two magic buffs. Take a deep breath.

As far your druid / pally comparison - that MIGHT actually have some sway if we were trying to argue that there could not possibly be a more balanced patch to 3.3.5b. The real issue for now is this - is 3.3.5b far superior to 3.3.5a for further balancing arena. The answer is clearly yes. 3.3.5b goes a long way toward making every single spec in the game closer to being balanced.
    LMAO!

You clearly have absolutely never played a paladin in a competitive way. You can pretty much spam dispel without consequences against everything but shadow priests and affliction warlocks. This means that out of the 10 times that you use cleanse, a spell that you basically SPAM when you're not using shock or flash, which is rarely if you have an arms warrior doing Cataclysm damage, implies that at least 3 of those 10 times you will dispel both corruption and immolation at the same time, rendering warlocks completely USELESS in arenas, they won't be able to spam dots nor use conflagrate, and if they fear and immolate on top, sometimes you will dispel both lol. So apparently it is me who has to explain now. The way the talent works right now, is ridiculously useless, since it only works against rogues, you rarely will see resists after getting a dispel, I play a warlock too and no paladin has ever resisted **** from me, either because Spen pierces through it or because it doesn't work. So no, I'm aware that most of the times won't dispel two debuffs, but even if it was a 10% chance it would still be too high put under the current meta, which they already dominate with a massive difference.

You are being absurd once more, there is absolutely nothing of balance in this patch besides the bugs I mentioned on my previous post which are exactly that, bugs. How is it a rogue having a 100% chance under cloak of shadows balance? 90% is already OP, but 100% is just ****ing mental. How is it a combat rogue being able to one shot absolutely anyone with KS balance? The only reason combat rogues are sort of useless in arena is because you have no control over KS, have you the minimal idea of how much damage a rogue full PvE would do with KS on a single target? You are clueless, this game is 10 years old, it is broken, it is not balanced and that's what makes it good. As it has been said, go play MoP if you want balance, they need players and you would find a very welcoming community there.

12. What's the status with implementing 3.3.5b for arenas? Came back after a few years and i'm surprised it's still not being used.
    I thought 3.3.5a was the last patch of wotlk officially. As we know arms/hpally totally wrecks whole 2v2 scene. This would make it even worse. Nearly making every lock spec useless but not AFFLI and makes you play only affli at arena. Kinda harms any class that is based on dots, magic effects to get full potential of their spec/dmg/burst.
    Those warr,rogue buffs totally makes pve scene even worse. Makes it even harder to play mid dps spec (pve) because this favours combat,fury so much that it can affect on forming raid groups dps classes. Not everyone wants to play warrior,rogue.

Ofc there is few buffs that sounds good like surv hunter or balance druid buffs.

13. Fury:

Flurry now increases attack speed by 7% per stack, up from 5%.

Furious Attacks now reads: Your normal melee attacks have a 50% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 25% for 10 seconds. This can stack up to 2 times.

Bloodsurge now reads: Your Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, and Whirlwind hits have a 10%/20%/30% chance (up from 7/13/20) of making your next Slam instant for 5 seconds.

Heroic Fury is now a 30 second cooldown. (down from 45 seconds)
    Imagine a Fury Warrior in ICC with these custom buffs. :D

14. I thought 3.3.5a was the last patch of wotlk officially. As we know arms/hpally totally wrecks whole 2v2 scene. This would make it even worse. Nearly making every lock spec useless but not AFFLI and makes you play only affli at arena. Kinda harms any class that is based on dots, magic effects to get full potential of their spec/dmg/burst.
    Those warr,rogue buffs totally makes pve scene even worse. Makes it even harder to play mid dps spec (pve) because this favours combat,fury so much that it can affect on forming raid groups dps classes. Not everyone wants to play warrior,rogue.

Ofc there is few buffs that sounds good like surv hunter or balance druid buffs.
    3.3.5a is the last official wotlk patch: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patches/3.x anything else is custom made by the community.

123 Last