1. Sadly no screenshots was taken but last night we did our first insanity run without any issues what so ever : )

2. so we had some fun
    In the end Heeeyvascoos won by staying in Orgrimmar for 1 minute without dying.

Edited: February 15, 2020

3. Stay clear if you are actually looking for raids, the raids have sign up sheets but don't mean ****, who gets to join is decided by the officers, same goes for the loot, and nothing is transparent. if you ask questions you get kicked. tread cautiously.

4. Stay clear if you are actually looking for raids, the raids have sign up sheets but don't mean ****, who gets to join is decided by the officers, same goes for the loot, and nothing is transparent. if you ask questions you get kicked. tread cautiously.

Hello Lhammerhand

We only use the calendar as a way to post our raids for our members to know at what date and time the raids will take place, we do not use it as a way to determined who goes to what raid.
    Our Celesta rank which is our raiders will have priority in 25 man raids over the lower ranks when it comes to who gets invited - The 25 man today was also alredy full for your specific class/spec.

We use loot council for our 25 man runs you knew this from the very start when you joined the raid or last week when we changed how we conduct loot for 25 man raids in the future.

You got kicked because you kept on ranting, complaining and causing drama over nothing in the guild chat ontop of being really aggresive during all of this.
    The system was also explained to you by one of our officers.

- Fay.

Edited: February 15, 2020

5. Taking screenshots is hard :D

Tomorrow LOD down? With no 30% buff and 1.5 hour raid completion?

6. Our first 10 man kill with a solo tank

7. If asking question is aggressive yes you are absolutely right. The first response form an " officer" was get out if you don't like it, the question was "why wasn't i invited if i signed up", the answer that old time members have priority is fine , but nothing was transparent or previously explained. Again at no point was i aggressive or offensive to anybody, I just asked what should people do. Second of all you were not online that day, so you are taking second hand information from people who decided that asking question is agressive.

8. All of the information can be found on our discord that you mentioned

9. **** guild!
    gm faking be a girl
    gm having man period while raiding
    gm doesnt give a **** about guildies

join, mute gm in discord, get you eof, get some gear, leave guild
    5 hours or more to do a icc 25 nm... pugs can do it better.

10. If asking question is aggressive yes you are absolutely right. The first response form an " officer" was get out if you don't like it, the question was "why wasn't i invited if i signed up", the answer that old time members have priority is fine , but nothing was transparent or previously explained. Again at no point was i aggressive or offensive to anybody, I just asked what should people do. Second of all you were not online that day, so you are taking second hand information from people who decided that asking question is agressive.
    Hey

I kindly told you that we are priorotizing our raiders first and after that we are inviting specific specs that we currently are missing for the raid. We were missing 1 healer (already got 2 hpalas 2 rshamans, hence we didn't consider you an optimal fit for the raid). You then asked how you are supposed to join the raid if you never are invited to the 25m runs. I responded that we have a lot of ICC10 man runs during the week (probably running 4-5 each week) where you as a player is able to show what you got. Some of the runs are dedicated for our trials and they will have priority over others.

After that you continued to complain and now we are here.

Guild drama is not something we are looking for and some players bring a lot of it.
    Edited: February 23, 2020

11. **** guild!
    gm faking be a girl
    gm having man period while raiding
    gm doesnt give a **** about guildies

join, mute gm in discord, get you eof, get some gear, leave guild
    5 hours or more to do a icc 25 nm... pugs can do it better.
    Pretty much everyone in the guild know that im a guy and im not running around pretending to be a girl. If you actually spent some more time with the guild whoever you are you would know that.
    Only one who seems to e having a "man period" here is you right now. : )

12. look at you so polite!
    but in discord you are just a disgusting fat boy.
    " oh do that, or i will fist you a s s"
    so helpfull xD
    want to carry low gear people and make a fun runs
    yet, you are the only cancer on discord!
    please mute yourself on the future raid and let wishiwasdk talk. hes way better than you, has way more patient, and knowleadge.

sure, thats why you said to many guildies "i dont give a ****"
    thats why even officer tell you to calm to on discord

First 123 Last