1. Dungeons when leveling

I'm a new player on Warmane Wotlk and wonder if there's enough players to queue up for dungeons when leveling or is it just solo up to 80? I don't really have time for serious raiding.What server do you recommend? Also, what's the peak times - is it more NA or EU (I'm in the UK)? Thanks!

2. I'm a new player on Warmane Wotlk and wonder if there's enough players to queue up for dungeons when leveling or is it just solo up to 80? I don't really have time for serious raiding.What server do you recommend? Also, what's the peak times - is it more NA or EU (I'm in the UK)? Thanks!
    Dungeons while leveling is rare. Depends on tank/healer situation.

I recommend Icecrown over Lordaeron. Lordaeron is more of "blizzlike", but it's tuned to be harder.

3. I'm a new player on Warmane Wotlk and wonder if there's enough players to queue up for dungeons when leveling or is it just solo up to 80? I don't really have time for serious raiding.What server do you recommend? Also, what's the peak times - is it more NA or EU (I'm in the UK)? Thanks!
    Peak times are EU mostly. NA times (After 4pm EST) population starts to drop below 12k. On weekends, around 6pm EST it starts to drop below 12k. It gets pretty barren at around 10pm EST. This is Icecrown of course. Keep in mind, EU times, when it's 12k people, there is a Que, and you're not going to wait long enough to play unless you donate or log in before the Que begins.

4. If you go tank or heal its really fast, I'd even say mostly instant, sure sometimes a bit sitting in que.
    as dps I once waited bit over an hour(~50lvl), however doable, que sometimes is instant too. Leveled few chars as dps only trough random dungeons.

So you can level up this way, skill up profs meantime or something, maybe gather some herbs for gold.

That is on Icecream realm
    Edited: January 18, 2020

5. Queue at low levels is mostly stupid as people will leave once seeing it's a dungeon they don't want to do. Tank will mostly get instant queue while others will have to wait.

At level 80, even as a healer I have to wait sometimes about 10 minutes to get one rdf. As dps it knows to go to 30+ minutes and as tank it's instant.

6. As a DPS, I was doing quests while always queuing for dungeons, I got 80 quite fast :)