1. how long we have to wait ? out of options .

blablablabla , seems like it doesnt matter how much we speak about it or how many topics we make on that. Frostwolf is NO MORE . Only formally it is . Some gm spoke about fixing few things , honestly nobody cares about that now it wont bring back population , I've played on other private servers since fw died a lot ago ( a lot ago ) and none of them made me stay or have fun as much as i had doing duels in front of stormwind gates , idk about you guys many will just ignore this or yall just came to read things and to wait for somebody from server to respond , but i think for the sake of all played-time and stuff we gave to the frostwolf , MAKE SAME THING U MADE WITH CATA REALM . Just do it for gods sake there is no point in holding frostwolf anymore , no point and you see it ur just ignoring it , respect us a bit atleast and give respond , we dont need any content fixes now that arent important anymore . Set the date , talk with all the server workers and make SOMETHING happen we deserve it .

2. Same thing would happen with a Cata Realm. It'll be broken, people will complain and leave, and then we'll be talking about how it's dead a month later. Frostwolf, meanwhile, is currently being worked on by a dedicated few, who are trying their best to make this server worth returning to, worth re-advertising as fully playable and ready to be enjoyed once more. All this nay-say isn't helping you get a Cataclysm realm nor making MoP any better, so why waste the energy?