1. OK. I played last weekend and got to five of my eight characters on the server. I was planning on getting to the other three this weekend. I login and find that you have deleted my toons??? WTF....

I was told on the forum that I could go to My Account > Services > Character Restoration and see if they are pending restore. Nothing.... What now? One of these were my guild master. i never received any notification that this was happening.

I read that if you are a Premium member this doesn't happen? How much does that cost and will t hat get my three deleted characters back????

2. So I had a lvl 20 priest that was deleted. I thought lvl 20 characters were not deleted? How to get this character back?

3. So I had a lvl 20 priest that was deleted. I thought lvl 20 characters were not deleted? How to get this character back?
    "Level 1 - 20 characters that have not been played since August 2019 will be removed"

you'd have to be level 21 to avoid deletion. if the character isn't under the restore service on the website it's gone for good.

4. why would you even care about low level character, when you can get from 1 to 80 in week?

5. why would you even care about low level character, when you can get from 1 to 80 in week?
    A week? Really? Maybe if I lived in my grandmother's basement and didn't have a job and responsibilities like you? So one of the three characters that I had removed was the guild master of guild bank and happened to have 40 gold and stacks of mats. Wow really, you don't have a clue duchebag!

6. Yea, just reading the message that I never got and I realized this. The funny thing is, I know I've been on that toon since August. All of my toons. So I understand the gold squish, I get it. But what if you had gold on each of those toons? They take all 100% from your account. I just think it could have been done differently. We all have emails associated with these accounts. I very rarely access the webpage to read news.

7. So when is Warmane gonna admit the squish is useless? Except for the select few that got in right as the server opened, the only changes we're seeing are an even weaker economy than before the announcement.
    I "got in right as the server opened" that dosen't mean i'm rich. I have 10k gold left after squish, on 10 characters combined.
    Its not useless at all, it's a win for warmane.
    Think about this, Gold selling on Trade, Coin value would be **** if everyone had tons of money, and warmane would loose a lot of money if people didn't donate for coins.

8. A week? Really? Maybe if I lived in my grandmother's basement and didn't have a job and responsibilities like you? So one of the three characters that I had removed was the guild master of guild bank and happened to have 40 gold and stacks of mats. Wow really, you don't have a clue duchebag!
    You're joking right? It takes merely 10-15 hours to do a 1-80 run if you know what to do. Especially if they're toons at another account you can just mbox them with your main and run + reset dungeons until 80, that way it's around 6-7 hours.

9. Leveling a "bank" account to 21 so it won't get deleted literally takes around 30 mins. The "inactivity cleanup" aims for the name traders, the ones who started lots of lvl 1 toons with the most popular or common names you can think of ( eg. God, Indestructible, Invincible etc etc... ) and there are ppl who pay good money for these names. The cleanup attempts to free up these names but if someone takes this kind of business seriously I'm sure they logged in or leveled them to 21 so they won't get deleted.

Never mind, I'm sure the cleanup freed up some mad space in the server's memory, so it wasn't completely useless.

10. My lvl 80 character was also removed.. I'm confused.

And I can't do character restoration according to My Account > Services > Character Restoration

.....?

11. same here... all of my characters (80, 79 twink, 39 twink etc) are deleted...

12. Umm so like the stupid inactivity cleanup thing deleted like 3 of my friend's twinks...please tell me that can be undone. We put so many weekends into getting them where they were and they still weren't completely finished.

13. I wrote a ticket ingame and become an answer: "Unfortunately we cannot do anything to help you" or something like that :)

14. ok forget the mane forget the toons please give me back my right to log in withou this bull qeueu

15. my lvl 30+ char with 5000 gold recieved as a gift from a friend is gone. sorry for bad language but what the actual **** is this **** ?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last