1. When i stopped playing wow i had a pretty decent amount of gold that i worked hard to achieve. Today i logged on, saw that big amount of gold was gone, and now they will take even more gold. In one month prices will be the same as always. I Don't really see the point of that.. on retail there wasn't any gold squish and everything is fine. If you do gold squish at least do that properly and by that i mean 50 % MATS SQUISH ( primos, herbs, ores,...).

2. would be better if they just taxed everything above 10k total per account

3. would be better if they just taxed everything above 10k total per account
    Are you serious? Do you know that you can have multiple accounts here? Those guys especially multiboxer are going to laugh.

4. This is not the point. I'm not talking about the price 20-30g higher. This is about people who buy, e.g. Damaged Necklace for 120-130g, spam wherever possible, global / trade chat every minute and then put it on AH for 300g !!! This is a problem, then you want to buy it, you go to AH and there Damage Neck only from 1 person! a few tabs! for 300g. The second example - arcanite bar, arcane crystal - vanilla matts, should be cheap and common, but no way! At AH Arcanite bar 80g from one person only - a few tabs, with Arcane Crystal the situation looks similar. That's what I mean...

5. Post above was to angrylol & dolcokidol from page 2.

6. This is not the point. I'm not talking about the price 20-30g higher. This is about people who buy, e.g. Damaged Necklace for 120-130g, spam wherever possible, global / trade chat every minute and then put it on AH for 300g !!! This is a problem, then you want to buy it, you go to AH and there Damage Neck only from 1 person! a few tabs! for 300g. The second example - arcanite bar, arcane crystal - vanilla matts, should be cheap and common, but no way! At AH Arcanite bar 80g from one person only - a few tabs, with Arcane Crystal the situation looks similar. That's what I mean...
    So what, I can't make gold now? Don't like the price - don't buy it, it is so simple. But the truth is that I buy this stuff for cheap from people who want gold RIGHT NOW AT THIS INSTANT, I post it for a few months, even years patiently and get my reward.

I'm sorry, but the fact that you are shaking from envy doesn't give you some magical powers to tell me what I can post and at what prices I should post.

7. First, on retail gold squish never happens because retail expansion lasts for 1-2 years , not anymore.
    Second, people who want to buy damaged necklace (Or anything else) for 120 gold and on AH they cost 300, it's because they want to make a profit and screw you. Buy for 120 without AH cuts > then drop that item on AH for 290 and there they got a profit.

Same as with people who spam Saronite bars stack for 80 gold and on AH it's about 120+. Why? Because 8 saronite bars are equal to 1 titanium bar if you have alchemy transmute which already means more money...

8. Will the gold squish be conducted on the struggling realm of Frostwolf as well or do they receive some mercy owing to the near dead economy and lack of options to make gold ?

9. Do you mean this is how life works?

10. In addition, all characters that artificially inflate the price by buying on / global and AH for pennies should be banned, then posting the same for 5-10x higher price on AH. This is a great price increase, monopoly and rudeness!
    thats called running the AH and it happens in every server. its not bannable because it encourages a free market where prices are can change day by day. That's how economy works. If you don't like it then don't play the AH or buy retail where monopolization is harder. just be happy you don't pay $15 a month to play WoW.

11. we will also conclude a 50% gold squish at the same time to promote a healthier economy.?????? How is that going to help people that have very little to start with? Makes no sense at all. Say I have 500 gold and someone has 60,000 gold and after you do this I will have 250 gold but they still have 30,000 gold. Not seeing how that will help. If you think it will then you take half the money you make every week and give it to me.

12. Thanks Warmane. It will be fun making huge money again. Some of the guys who QQ here should really change their attitude. With a little brain you can easily get (at least) your money back

13. U can easily make gold by selling cardinal ruby. Just make 10 chars and farm. At the end of the year, you'll get 1000000k gold. Richer than Bill Gates.

14. There goes my 70gold that ive been saving. Rediculous, the least you could do is make a minimum amount. like squish the guys that have 1 mil or 2 mil, not the little guys with 100g.

15. Stop being a little guy and get off of your butt and farm some gold. It is SOOOOOOOOOO incredibly easy.

First 1234513 ... Last