1. Will this Affect the amount we gain from other Activities like Quest, killing stuff (Loot) an or Rewards from DG/quests?
    no, just gold that already exists. nothing will change in terms of gaining it

2. Instead of a yearly squish where all the price rise up on the last month of the year why not do a monthly or weekly squish? Removing 5% of everyone's gold monthly or 1.5% weekly will have the same effect as 50% yearly and it will avoid all this trouble and price raise.

3. Instead of a yearly squish where all the price rise up on the last month of the year why not do a monthly or weekly squish? Removing 5% of everyone's gold monthly or 1.5% weekly will have the same effect as 50% yearly and it will avoid all this trouble and price raise.
    Except it wont, same amount will be removed, yes, but it wouldn't encourage people to stop raising the prices for no reason. Sort of like how traffic tickets/fines work, hit them harder so they feel it.

4. [LIST][*]Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2019 will have their names removed.
    [*]Level 1 - 20 characters that have not been played since August 2019 will be removed.
    Just to confirm, are these two things the same action? Or will one have their names removed and the other be removed completely? Thanks!

5. The gold squish means that every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.

Does this mean I have to spend all my gold??

6. The gold squish means that every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.

You don't have to but it's generally recommended to use it up for things you need now or might need in the future.

7. Buying stuff from vendors essentially means its half off (ex: buy vendor mammoth for 16k, your 16k would've been halved meaning that 16k would only be 8k, therefore you bought the mammoth for 8k)
    Buying stuff from players doesnt really make a big difference, prices of all auctions will be halved as well and they tend to stay low for a while.

Tl;dr if theres stuff from vendors you want buy it, anything else just spend/save your gold as normal.

8. Buying stuff from vendors essentially means its half off (ex: buy vendor mammoth for 16k, your 16k would've been halved meaning that 16k would only be 8k, therefore you bought the mammoth for 8k)
    Buying stuff from players doesnt really make a big difference, prices of all auctions will be halved as well and they tend to stay low for a while.

Tl;dr if theres stuff from vendors you want buy it, anything else just spend/save your gold as normal.
    that math makes no sense what so ever.

9. The gold squish means that every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.

Thats what i did, bought the epic flying and the dual specialization, if i got any gold to spare maybe will buy some bags

10. So just wondering what everyone's opinion: Do you think it is it better to use up all your gold now buying stuff you know that you will need after the gold squish or selling stuff now to make more gold so you will still have a descent amount left after they take half of it?

11. So just wondering what everyone's opinion: Do you think it is it better to use up all your gold now buying stuff you know that you will need after the gold squish or selling stuff now to make more gold so you will still have a descent amount left after they take half of it?
    Depends how inflated the price is, if it's more than double it's usual cost you can safely buy it. Once the squish hits it'll turn out you sold it at normal price. Otherwise buy expensive **** (BoEs, mounts) if it's at a decent price naturally.

12. So has staff thought about giving players some points to use on the store for a amount of gold that would be wiped on their accounts? All the points items are bop so it will not affect the economy and help players that getting started also.

First ... 7891011 ... Last