1. the squish helps the poor,after squish the natural gold generation methods like questing and selling vendor trash will be twice as effective for a short period as material costs will be at 50% till the inflation bumps them up again
    Yeah right. AH price will go up not down.

2. yeah,ah prices will be up relative to the 50% gold squish,but what im saying is that raw gold farming from quest and vendor trash wont be effected,so if u could buy 1 primo with your quest money now you will be able to buy ~1.5 primos after squish,making the gold farming method of questing more effective than it is now

3. yeah,ah prices will be up relative to the 50% gold squish,but what im saying is that raw gold farming from quest and vendor trash wont be effected,so if u could buy 1 primo with your quest money now you will be able to buy ~1.5 primos after squish,making the gold farming method of questing more effective than it is now
    no its like this

before squish you can buy 0.5 primos and after squish 1. And its at 1 till the end of October... then its 0.9, 0.8, 07.. and gold value keep dropping until squish - and reason for that is squish xD

4. Dudes,lordaeron is so unballanced,all the time one fraction win all these years.....Please do Smith! I am really boring ally only win all the time......and I stopped playing for a probably year ,when I came here again same ****(excuses).....

5. Didn't expect a squish this year and its gonna be a pain since i started leveling some characters on icecrown. But don't mind as much since it seems to be fairly easy to make gold there.
    For frostwolf on the other hand please consider not having the wipe there its has a dead ah and its an impossible grind to make money with the gold nerfs that was done to the realm.

6. I like how people who monopoly money are laughing in warmane face even on comments here,but they are the ones who gold squish is aimed at in 1st place xD,i personaly don't care for this squish but i know it will have 0 effect on anything except do dmg to poor players or the ones that are starting.

Now if they rly wanted to fix the gold problem,they would set specific limits on how much 1 item can cost on AH,there is a lot of items in game,but it is possible,this would not fix the problem as the years go buy ppl will gather gold normaly,but it would slow down the massive gold gain for mats sellers,this way a squish should be more effective,and not needed on year to year basis.

Good luck with your gold y'all.

7. should do an full out gold/item squish. cut their stacks of items in half as well. only way to actually effect the top % at all.

8. Gold squish helps eveyone, some people will always have loads of gold and some not. The squish makes prices not inflate old servers like this tend to inflate badly have been on wotlk servers were a stack of heavy leather went for 5-10k beacouse no action like this was taken.
    Imagine 10 year of mob grinding and questing by thousands of people and no gold were taken out.

9. wait, i need to donate again to get premium ?

10. great this should mark the end of outland and frostwolf, both of which have NO ecomony to fix
    there wont be any donation spikes from either of them, so why not just leave them alone?

11. well time to lose the gold i was saving to buy the lvl 80 mount proficiency

12. oh well, i am not falling to this trick this year again, i wont let you the pleasure to ban me for replying with rude things to this thread :)

13. In your example, their gold is halfed anyway. bought for 2.4k before squish and sell for 1.2k after squish.

14. There are SO MANY peoples with private guildbanks, all tabs full with choppers/mats/mounts/primos and so on. Goldsquish is useless thing except poor will have less and rich will have, well alot more! Its same like world economy,sadly... This will just devalue gold, and nothing else. People already started goods exchange, without gold... The worst part is that everyone is aware that goldsquish doesn't work but still, here we are again.
    bigger problem is AH, normal players are unable to buy mats bcs of million items (mostly same ppl) that cost to bid 1 copper and buyout 500% of real value. Now i need to scroll through 3-4000 or more items to check lowest price! PLEASE WARMANE do something about that!!!!

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2019 will have their names removed.
    • Level 1 - 20 characters that have not been played since August 2019 will be removed.
    What about fresh level 55 dks?

• Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.
    What about inactive level 80 characters and the naked/fresh 80 characters that have been created for name reservation or have been abandoned for ages on Blackrock?

First ... 3456715 ... Last