1. In addition, all characters that artificially inflate the price by buying on / global and AH for pennies should be banned, then posting the same for 5-10x higher price on AH. This is a great price increase, monopoly and rudeness!
    Thats literally how a market economy works.

2. Thx for the squish.
    Before the annoncement, i had 1 300 000 golds, now i have 1 700 000 golds. And rate are now 1700 golds = 1coin.

3. Have the inactive name removals been done yet?

4. And all those who put 1 cobber... Damn

5. So when is Warmane gonna admit the squish is useless? Except for the select few that got in right as the server opened, the only changes we're seeing are an even weaker economy than before the announcement.

6. Neither do you apparently, 95% of the staff is a part of Warmane which would make it Molten=Warmane, more or less.
    Least someone else has a brain and knows wtf they are talking about.

7. Hey, someone can tell me pleae why cant join into the game..

8. gold squish is such a bull**** when everybody knows about it coming. If you want to make it really legit, it has to be unexpected, then everyone would be equal, not like now when scrubs just invest gold in some trash AH mats and sell them back after a cut. Basically rich are getting richer and poor are getting ****ed, especially when you donate for the gold. Nonsense.

9. wtf is that? im new player here and i farm gold for my other relog and i dont have time for this forum news how could you take 50% of our gold i play in blizard server around 14years and i never seeing somthing like you have to give it back its ****ing ninja from you we spent our time for this gold its not yours im thinking about donating be coz i liked this server but now im not i need GM to talk to me about that ....

10. I just want to give mad props to Warmane for one of the most beautiful website placeholders during the maintenance hours, with the counters and all that jazz.

11. damn just came back after a few months. was saving up gold to make my mechanohog and read this. had saved up 10k gold....

12. gold squish is such a bull**** when everybody knows about it coming. If you want to make it really legit, it has to be unexpected, then everyone would be equal, not like now when scrubs just invest gold in some trash AH mats and sell them back after a cut. Basically rich are getting richer and poor are getting ****ed, especially when you donate for the gold. Nonsense.
    Dude they gave you and everyone else a 1 month notice plus a lot of ppl were talking about it in-game. I don't know how much gold you had and I'm sorry for your loss really but everyone else's gold got halved and especially if you're a new player this won't affect you as much as it affects in-game millionaires. Yeah I know the mats didn't get halved and it's indeed a problem, as it's been discussed here for more than a month now.

Read this whole thread maybe and you might get a deeper insight into the reasons behind it. Of course they never done it and never will do it on retail, there's expansion there and new stuff every month, this server's progress has been frozen to 3.3.5 forever, think about how fuc*ed the economy can get in these circumstances. If you do nothing more but 1-2 JC dailies or stuff like that, you can easily cash in 40-50k/month if you play it smart, and that only 10 mins of your time each day. Multiply that with the 3-4 years this server's been active for, and you get some mad numbers.

Cheers

13. wtf is that? im new player here and i farm gold for my other relog and i dont have time for this forum news how could you take 50% of our gold i play in blizard server around 14years and i never seeing somthing like you have to give it back its ****ing ninja from you we spent our time for this gold its not yours im thinking about donating be coz i liked this server but now im not i need GM to talk to me about that ....
    Sorry, I wanted to quote this, not the comment above. My bad.

14. Not complaining too much, but when you wait for the inactivity name wipe to get a name back that someone grabbed right after last year's, and they fall just outside the window, it kinda sucks...

Feel like it would make sense that the window for name's being removed would be 11 months, essentially to put names back in the pool that were taken after the cleanup and never touched again.

Am I wrong for thinking so?
    I am admittedly a little salty.
    Just my two cents.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last