1. Experienced horde player LF raiding guild

So, I recently started playing on Lordaeron and right now I'm sharing playtime with Icecrown.
    I have LOD and 50/50 TOGC 25 as my biggest achievements on Icecrown.I have full and perfect knowledge of every nm and hc fight in icc and toc, but pretty much nothing for rs25hc.
    So now about my character.I'm currently 5.2 frost DK,and I'm still farming gear daily.I'm also looking at prioritizng my stats instead of gs and currently can hold at least 8k sustain dps at the end of the fight with almost all buffs.I can say I know the class perfectly.
    Ingame name - Velidebeli

2. Hey, you chould check here: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=265

Currently, the best raiding guilds on Horde are: Illusion, Transcendence and Multiverse, all either progressing or just freshly killed LOD. They normally recruit on Global channel, so you shouldn't be able to miss them.

Just a friendly tip, even if you think you know something 'perfectly', trust me, there is still stufff to learn ;) GL and welcome to Luldaeron.

3. Hello,
    Thank you for your response and also when I say 'perfectly' I really mean it, I might not know some other ways of doing the bosses in Lordaeron cause of the buffs and removed ICC buff, but I know all their mechanics.
    For the guild, I'm not looking for a LoD progressive guild since I'm very low gear.I'm just looking for some raiding guild so I can start from somewhere.