1. Rework gold squish please

I understand that gold squish has to happen to combat inflation. But the issue with 50% cut once a year is creating hyperinflation from the end of September to the actual gold squish in end of Febuary.

my suggestion is having 2 or more smaller gold squishes would be able to let warmane combat inflation without creating hyperinflation

2. But prices don't go up slowly, they mostly jump at around new year because people are afraid of the squish and they're preparing for it. Some go for the "sell everything, get coins now" method, others go for "buy everything, sell later" method. This would probably make 2 jumps instead of one.

But ok, if you wanted 2 smaller squishes they could take 29.289% twice for the same end effect. Or take 15.91% four times, or... take 0.1897% every day. Monthly seems ok as it's "only" 5.612%. Honestly, if I log in one day and instead of 10k i have 9500 I'd be like oh, well that sucks, but I can handle it. Smaller doesn't make much of an impact.
    Edited: January 20, 2020

3. But prices don't go up slowly, they mostly jump at around new year because people are afraid of the squish and they're preparing for it. Some go for the "sell everything, get coins now" method, others go for "buy everything, sell later" method. This would probably make 2 jumps instead of one.

But ok, if you wanted 2 smaller squishes they could take 29.289% twice for the same end effect. Or take 15.91% four times, or... take 0.1897% every day. Monthly seems ok as it's "only" 5.612%. Honestly, if I log in one day and instead of 10k i have 9500 I'd be like oh, well that sucks, but I can handle it. Smaller doesn't make much of an impact.
    Sounds like you love the way your government stiffs you every month, without informing you of hikes and changes.

4. Sounds like you love the way your government stiffs you every month, without informing you of hikes and changes.
    Not really, my game money isn't remotely as important as RL money. That was just options about what he suggested. He asked for smaller squishes.