1. Which realm to pick?

I am very much a casual pve multiboxer and have been feeling the itch to start a new team after the server I used to box on went under. I've been playing on Warmane on and off for a while and I'm trying to weigh my options for what server would be best for multiboxing. This is what I understand so far:

Lordaeron:
    >1x exp
    >No queue so won't need to buy premium for 10 accounts
    >Less chance of getting ganked (?)
    >No RDF last time I played on Lordaeron

Icecrown:
    >Much faster to get to 80 with 7x exp
    >Will need to buy premium 10 times if I want to be able to play after work (but will have coins to spend?)
    >More population means more time spent dying in PvP
    >RDF makes grinding heroics easier

It seems that people in general dislike multiboxers because they have a reputation for ruining the fun in PvP but I can barely manage one character in PvP so I'm hardly interested in that at all. I just want to play around and see how far I can get in raids. I'd also be looking into trying IsBoxer since the only program I've used so far was an AHK script.

Any thoughts? I definitely won't be able to fight back against geared lvl 80s (or anyone for that matter, I'm bad) so it would take a while to get back on 5 characters after dying and if people like to kill mutliboxers (correct me if I'm wrong) then I feel like I might be more likely to get camped on Icecrown.
    Edited: January 21, 2020

2. There's RDF on Lordaeron now. Keep in mind Lordaeron bosses are buffed so you most likely won't be able to kill them by multiboxing. BGs are crossrealm - you'll play with people from Lord+Icecrown+Blackrock, not sure if that matters for you. Ganking is a thing on Lordaeron aswell, maybe in a smaller scale due to smaller population. People don't try to kill multiboxers if they're alone.

All in all, I recommend going Iceclown and trying to raid alone there if that's your priority.
    Edited: January 21, 2020

3. Thanks for the input, I think I will be going with Icecrown for now. I didn't know that Lordaeron bosses were buffed