1. Paymentwall donation block

So...
    As i tried to donate with a debit card i wasn't able to (for unknown reason) i contacted the paymentwall team.
    They response didn't make much of a sense, at first they tried to help out, saying that my bank has declined the transaction or something, then i contacted the bank, and they said that there's no such thing At all.

When i ask those frickers WTF is going on, they said that now i have to provide them my ID, selfie with my passport and all non-senseless crap to UNblock my account which was Not blocked before i asked them what the f* is going on.

So unless i give those *******s my f***ng life they wont let me donate ?

Excuse me for my language and stuff, im just confused and angry.

There's no other way to donate i believe? I have to depend on those scammer ****heads ? (oh and, please dont try to tell me otherwise that they are not scammers or something, there's 1000 reviews and not a single one of them is positive about them doing their actual job, i just can't believe that this thing is not sued already or something,
    the fact that they blocked my account on purpose, ignoring my problem, just to get info out of me)
    Edited: January 21, 2020

2. Do not send them your ID/Passport/whatever the hell they asked for.
    If you have any other method available try that. Prepaid mint cards work great for me, just google "buy mint euro" to buy it in euros and not waste money. You can use USD mint cards, but donations are in Euros so for a 10 euro donation you need to buy bit over 11USD of mint cards.

3. The thing is that now i Cannot click the Donate button to open any other options, cuz the whole donation system is cycling thru those f*ckers.

4. Can somebody help me out? I posted mail at warmane info, but it's been some time without an answer.