1. Hey lads and gals

Hey Lads and Gals!

My name is Kevin and im from the Netherlands im 34 yo, my friends from the UK told me about this amazing Warmane and i am so thrilled to join!
    I used to play the retail but its going worse and worse unfortunate and Warmane offers the best expansions to play so im totally excited, well who am i?
    My occupation is parttime Bartender/waiter and parttime chef at a butcher, my hobbies are obviously gaming especially MMO's or Moba or boardgames like DnD etc, love walking my 2 staffies and they are cute af
    And not to forget i love spending time when can with my GF :D

Nice meeting you all!

2. Welcome! Glad to have you here with us.

Enjoy your stay :)

3. Hey Lads and Gals!

My name is Kevin and im from the Netherlands im 34 yo, my friends from the UK told me about this amazing Warmane and i am so thrilled to join!
    I used to play the retail but its going worse and worse unfortunate and Warmane offers the best expansions to play so im totally excited, well who am i?
    My occupation is parttime Bartender/waiter and parttime chef at a butcher, my hobbies are obviously gaming especially MMO's or Moba or boardgames like DnD etc, love walking my 2 staffies and they are cute af
    And not to forget i love spending time when can with my GF :D

Nice meeting you all!
    Hi kevin, welcome here hope you enjoy!

4. Thanks Fleurpink! your name is Dutch like!