1. Banned

Hello, my in-game name is Boywall. Me and my brother in-real-life Morgran got banned yesterday. Admin thought we were win trading in the arena. This is nonsense. We never traded a win, we think Sheyla sent a report, so the bans took places according to his guess and my ranking (I went top 5 (as in-game moderator said)). This has been achieved by non-stop, difficult gaming process. But still, bans took places and nobody has a wish to help a good player, just banning without any evidence. Arena was played 2v2 with random players from /who list. All players who was in party can approve that the arena was played fair, without trading wins. Administration, please sort this out, otherwise this is very sad, playing 2 weeks non stop, day and night and now the time we spent playing is gone for good, because of a kid who has a lack of attention, rekting people in every fraction, making them rage quit, but bans received two good players who were played without any insulting or abusing other players. With best regards

2. Did it already, mate. Second day waiting for staff..

3. I;m losing my daily honor for 3rd day now. Ffs

4. Ban appeals are lowest priority, its probably gonna take a few more days.

5. M05S If you really think they care about your daily points then i need to say this but YOU ARE WRONG.. Just make a ticket like everyone else and don't cry about losing your daily points..