1. Hello world

Hello,
    I've been reading a lot of good things about this private server and decided to give it a try. Allow me to use this opportunity to ask a few questions.
    I used to play WoW BC way back when on another, french and terribly buggy, private server. I have only the vaguest recollections about that time so I'm mostly starting again from scratch. I am looking for the "vanilla" experience of WotLK (read as intended to be played by Blizzard) and to that effect I've doing some reading on this forum, and so my questions are:

- I am a working man, meaning I have very little time to play, so when I read that the Dungeon Finder is disabled on Lordearon I was a bit taken aback. Is this still the case? Because I remember having to spend hours gathering a team and trying to get them safely to the dungeon and honestly it's not something I look forward to now.
    - And if Lordearon is out of the question, I read that Icecrown has a 7x experience gain rate. How does that translate in-game? Wouldn't the progression be too fast? I remember on my old BC server that the rate was something like 10x and you basically were done with a zone after completing 3 or 4 quests, never revisiting it again. Not to mention you would "outgrow" your hard-earned loot so terribly fast it wasn't even worth it trying to farm a low-level dungeon, and I must admit that was a bit underwhelming.
    - And finally my last question: Being the absolute beginner that I am can you point me to tutorials/resources/videos that'll get me up to speed to learn the important mechanics? WoW has a lot of updates and expansions and most of what I can find online is related to the latest official update.

Thank you very much, I look forward to playing here.
    Good day to all.

2. Dungeon finder is no longer disabled on Lordaeron, it has been enabled few years back. Queues are long though because a large amount of population plays DPS making Tanks and Healers rare. If you're either a tank or a healer you can expect near-instant pops.
    You'll hit 80 within 2-3 days on Icecrown. You probably won't have enough gold to train anything.
    As for guides, there's a whole section here on the forum dedicated to all guides. You'll probably manage to find a guide or two for beginners ranging from basic mechanics to gear progression etc. WoW tooltips in the game are also very useful.

3. Dungeon finder is no longer disabled on Lordaeron, it has been enabled few years back. Queues are long though because a large amount of population plays DPS making Tanks and Healers rare. If you're either a tank or a healer you can expect near-instant pops.
    You'll hit 80 within 2-3 days on Icecrown. You probably won't have enough gold to train anything.
    As for guides, there's a whole section here on the forum dedicated to all guides. You'll probably manage to find a guide or two for beginners ranging from basic mechanics to gear progression etc. WoW tooltips in the game are also very useful.
    Thank you for info, looking forward to it now.