1. IP banned for advertising.

Hello.

I just woke up to find out that my IP adress has been banned for advertising. I have sent a message to [email protected] as I should have done (because IP adress bans can't make a ban appeal).

So, now I'm making a post here to actually find out why this keeps on happening.

Message in ''my account'' says that i've been advertising which is false - I have been sleeping and non-stop farming gold for my Shadows Edge. Your post says that it is because I might be using a VPN, WHICH IS ALSO NOT TRUE.
    So question still remains - why does my IP adress gets flagged for advertising? Previously, one of my accounts was IP banned as well - same reasons. I found it out AFTER returning to warmane OF 2 YEAR BREAK.
    Is it just me or does your automated system ban people unfairly. Also, how long does it take for a response from Warmane team (I want to know if I have to go and buy a new PHONE because my PHONES IP SEEMS TO GET BANNED FOR NO REASON.)

Other option will be just jumping out of the window, since this keeps on happening and MAYBE, just MAYBE I have been ''sleep advertising'', right...... I mean cmon.

2. Also, there's a thing - my guild is going to raid in a few hours & because of your automated ban system working ''over time'' and banning unfairly, I will be missing out on loot. Does warmane staff compensate for their own mistakes against players? Or should we just go along with it?

I am wondering, because it's not JUST me who's been banned unfairly, so what does Warmane staff do to make it up to the players - players who support their server via donations. PLAYERS who are DIE HARD FANBOIS (this account was made in 2010, and I'm still F***ing playing here).
    Should I find another server to spend my time/money on? Because even after 10 years of dedication YOU MIGHT STILL GET UNFAIR BANS that leads to IN GAME PROGRESS being lost.

3. To be honest, if this issue does not get resolved sooner rather than later, I do not see my self returning to warmane. It's been such a long time, yet things like these and some MINOR bugs, that can get changed around easily still occour. It just means that people who're actually running this server, that I have spent so much time of my life on - those people DO NOT care about their community to change it for the better.
    It feels like ''everything is JUST FINE ENOUGH'' rather than being ''oh SHIIIII, this is GOOOD''.

Just a note for everyone who's reading this topic:
    (I will update this topic as I get answers/sotuions from warmane staff, for all the community to see HOW IT IS GOING)

I submitted an email to info@warmane 12:50 (PM) GMT +2, Thursday, 23/01/2020/

4. Just wait for it to be resolved.

You probably have dynamic IP and stars aligned for some reason, gave you IP that is tagged. And it doesnt matter what device you use from the same network, it still has same IP. You can buy 1000 phones, it will show the same thing.

And you can cut back on die hard whatever it doesn't matter.

PS
    Also 10 years and don't have spare change for SE, come on bro

5. Just wait for it to be resolved.

You probably have dynamic IP and stars aligned for some reason, gave you IP that is tagged. And it doesnt matter what device you use from the same network, it still has same IP. You can buy 1000 phones, it will show the same thing.

And you can cut back on die hard whatever it doesn't matter.

PS

1. Could you please ask my guild to wait and not raid with out me ? I mean cmon.
    2. I'm Eastern European. Die hard is our way of life - kill or be killed. Example - last 3 days, in total i've slept 7-8 hours, max with max 1h intervals, while grinding for gold/mats/gear/other things. It is my decision but I choose to be diehard. If you opt to not do that, that's your decision but don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you WHERE TO GO.
    3. SE ? Pardon?
    Edited: January 23, 2020

6. You'll wait anywhere between 2-7 days. They check that e-mail on weekends. You might get a response this weekend or the next, depending on the amount of e-mails they received.
    SE=Shadow's Edge

7. 1. It's simple, you aint raiding this week until situation is resolved. Patience, they are not Gods
    2. Cool, I see you are Latvian
    3. Shadow's Edge

8. You'll wait anywhere between 2-7 days. They check that e-mail on weekends. You might get a response this weekend or the next, depending on the amount of e-mails they received.
    SE=Shadow's Edge
    Alright, thanks for info.
    Peace and good luck to everyone on warmane server, I'm using the window.

1. It's simple, you aint raiding this week until situation is resolved. Patience, they are not Gods
    2. Cool, I see you are Latvian
    3. Shadow's Edge
    1. Okay, then what will be the compensation from their side? Their automated system has crippled my ability to ''use their product'' as ''their customer''. So, if it's not actually my fault, how will I get compensated for that? I mean, I am not a god either, just a human being who's best thing about his life is this server (ikr...).
    Also, since this is not the first time they're striking my IP - what should I do? I still have dynamic IP adress. Should I just expect 1 week ban times every month & quit this server in general, because they can't even fix their own systems to work correctly ?

2. So what?

3. Yea, SO WHAT? First time I ever get to do the quest. What's the problem here? Are you saying that just because it's been 10 y for SE I should get banned? or what was the point of this
    PS
    Spare what change? For a server that bans me every month for same reason that's just untrue ? No thanks, I'd rather just burn the money on the street, while trying to summon Lucifer to change my IP to whatever works for warmane. 100% better invested money
    Edited: January 23, 2020

9. Listen, this whole topic can only hinder you, it will not help you in any way.

Your smartest coarse of action is to wait for response to your e-mail like thousands and thousands of players do and don't stir up some righteous crap here. No one owes you anything.

Talk to your ISP about changing your IP and setting it as static.

And I was talking about getting 25 primordial saronites in 10 years mate for your SE. Something doesn't add up mate. Either you cleaned some salted info from 2016 leaks and want to get some acc's or you log once in a 2 years and just pull the wool about how "hardcore fanboi" you are thinging it will help you somehow, idk, dont care.

Wait for response to your ****ing ticket, no one here gives a ****.