1. Is 69 twinking dead?

Basically, the title says it. Is 69 twinking dead? I used to do it when I played here earlier. I'm starting fresh because of not remembering my password. Yes, I'm an *****. Any guilds for LVL 69 and is it actually dead?

2. Community for 60 is nice. But if you dare twink 61-69 they make you black sheep and hunt you on 80. Thats the bases, irl threts too if you run alot bg's. Used to have, lvled 80.

3. 60s are just a bunch of salty losers, change my mind

4. I'm hoping for some more guys for 60-69 warsongs! It's one of the nices brackets! So if u don't get a que do a dk on other faction and whisper them with a addon to play Warsong! It's a good option to get more players for 60-69 brackets!

5. I'm hoping for some more guys for 60-69 warsongs! It's one of the nices brackets! So if u don't get a que do a dk on other faction and whisper them with a addon to play Warsong! It's a good option to get more players for 60-69 brackets!
    A good way to get some lowbies to grind on you mean?

6. To be fair most 60s just rage quit when they see 69s in brackets.

7. There's few pops then and there, but 70-79 is where the real activity is at ATM. Also if you want to stay 69, Carried will welcome you anyway regardless of being mostly 79 guild.

8. I have plenty of 69s waiting for people to join back we use to have plenty of people I run one of the 69 guilds on the server (horde). -druidboii