1. The team that dominates the fight wins anyway 90% of the time. No matter if they are just pvping or care about the objectives.
    With a team death match mode the weaker team would at least lose faster when they are graveyard camped.
    If the rest of the losing team are just mindless sheeps, that ress up on a farmed graveyard just to be slain again, then yeah, they will definitely lose. But if there is at least few ppl that know what to do and they sneak to capture some bases, the winning team needs to split to get them back, giving a chance to the losing team to push them away.

So no, I still don't think a mindless deathmatch would be a good idea. It would be a pointless, one-sided farm fiesta.

2. Nobody really actively plays to win. They'd rather fight and then farm kills in a graveyard if theres no real resistance
    I get into battlegrounds where people use tactics and try to win all the time. Only sometimes you will have people that don't care about winning and just want to farm kills. So to say "Nobody" tries to win is just a false statement. I try to win all the time. I'm not nobody.

First 12