1. Jesus you really do suck up any **** you see on the internet.

2. We don't know the mortality rate yet. Everything are speculations but so far the "official" numbers say that the mortality rate is above 50%. The 2% mortality rate is biased since it's calculated off another SARS virus but not this one in particular. I'd say we'll have the "official" mortality rate in a couple months.
    The only way that argument makes sense is if that a lot of people who are infected unaccounted for, which in turn means their symptoms are so light they just pass it off as a few days in bed.
    Just remember how hipped up the Swine flu was, but mortality was less than 1% at the end of it.
    Edited: February 6, 2020

3. I've heard the stories of this ophtamologist who worked in the lab on this being killed 'cause he revealed the virus or something, but the thing is 'someone who has a higher position in China or whatever, they probably want to decrease the population of people, simple as that the ones that are on the top of the world they wanna see human race disappear.

No wonder when all of this is going to change...

4. No he brought up the fact that the virus was a thing 2 years ago, and died.

5. 150 million under quarantine. Spreading quite quickly @_@

6. I wonder who is making up all that ado about coronavirus as I am sure that so much news everywhere is made intentionally.

7. I wonder who is making up all that ado about coronavirus as I am sure that so much news everywhere is made intentionally.
    Well, the FED is using the virus as an excuse to the weakness in the economy. They claim the economy is so strong, yet a virus with a 2% lethality rate that didn't even spread so much is causing them significant problems as to cut the interest rates significantly in an emergency meeting.
    The virus excuse is a very convenient one, for sure.

8. Well, the FED is using the virus as an excuse to the weakness in the economy. They claim the economy is so strong, yet a virus with a 2% lethality rate that didn't even spread so much is causing them significant problems as to cut the interest rates significantly in an emergency meeting.
    The virus excuse is a very convenient one, for sure.
    Imagine investors NOT caring that a virus is spreading world wide, and it originates from the suppliers. I'm sure they'd just wave that off and continue dumping money into a company like Foxconn, who lost ALL of the profit they made last year because of the shut down they experienced. I know, it's a great cover up, but I'd really like you to have a closer look at the situation, and actually notice what's being affected, before we start throwing accusations at the FED, and how well they play their cards.

9. Jesus you really do suck up any **** you see on the internet.
    It has been declared a pandemic today by the impartial and trustworthy "WHO". But yeah, IT'S JUST A FLU BRO.

10. It has been declared a pandemic today by the impartial and trustworthy "WHO". But yeah, IT'S JUST A FLU BRO.
    agreed your all *****s to believe its anything more,the flu kills more

11. It has been declared a pandemic today by the impartial and trustworthy "WHO". But yeah, IT'S JUST A FLU BRO.
    Trump declared a national emergency for the US after one death.
    Obama declared a national emergency for the swine flu after it killed 1,000+
    But our media still wants to blame Trump in one way or another.
    #orangemanbad

12. Trump declared a national emergency for the US after one death.
    Obama declared a national emergency for the swine flu after it killed 1,000+
    But our media still wants to blame Trump in one way or another.
    #orangemanbad
    Facts. #orangemangood
    Edited: March 12, 2020

13. You people know that WHO is the acronym for World Health Organization, right?

14. You people know that WHO is the acronym for World Health Organization, right?
    Yes, but it's 4am for me.

First 123 Last