1. I just love that amidst all this serious talk and debate is just a link to calculate how much toilet paper you need. That seriously made me giggle for a few minutes. Lol!

2. Can someone explain, why no one really talk about this virus? whenever i bring up this topic in game, no one talk about it, like its taboo, is it? or they don't want to remember thing they don't want to think?

3. Can someone explain, why no one really talk about this virus? whenever i bring up this topic in game, no one talk about it, like its taboo, is it? or they don't want to remember thing they don't want to think?
    Some people use games as a way to escape reality and talking about problems in life is a bummer when you're trying to have a good time.

4. Cause people are there to play a game, not to have a discussion board. Sure you might find someone who's a bit bored and might engage you, but majority aren't there to talk about irl stuff.

5. Can someone explain, why no one really talk about this virus? whenever i bring up this topic in game, no one talk about it, like its taboo, is it? or they don't want to remember thing they don't want to think?
    i avoid the topic since it's all you hear, all day everyday. covid this, covid that. blah blah blah. at this point i'd rather watch paint dry.

6. May 14, 2020  
    Can someone explain, why no one really talk about this virus? whenever i bring up this topic in game, no one talk about it, like its taboo, is it? or they don't want to remember thing they don't want to think?
    I guess that they are fed up with all that stuff. News about coronavirus is everywhere and that really irritates!

First 123