1. Payment error

hello, im trying to use my visa on the donate tab but it wouldnt accept my Visa, is there any other way to pay beside the ones on the website?

2. No other ways are available outside of what the website shows you.
    I'd prefer to mail the money to someone than to deal with paymentwall, but they said it's not an option.
    Use prepaid cards if you have that option available, I use mint and it works great. You buy them elsewhere online and just enter the code here, sort of like those prepaid google play, apple itunes and similar cards.

3. Neither of my card (2 different US banks - visa & mastercard cards) are being accepted. Called both of my banks and neither got any clue why this is happening.

If you are from the US, you can use CVS e-giftcard. Giftcard can take a few hours to process, but it works.

Life would have been a lot easier if Warmane just added Paypal. But I assume the fees are too "high" for them. Or Paypal won't work with pirated servers. Dont know the exact reasoning, but been stated many times it will never happen. Sad.
    Edited: January 24, 2020 Reason: typos

4. Neither of my card (2 different US banks - visa & mastercard cards) are being accepted. Called both of my banks and neither got any clue why this is happening.

If you are from the US, you can use CVS e-giftcard. Giftcard can take a few hours to process, but it works.

Life would have been a lot easier if Warmane just added Paypal. But I assume the fees are too "high" for them. Or Paypal won't work with pirated servers. Dont know the exact reasoning, but been stated many times it will never happen. Sad.
    Too easy to do chargeback with paypal

But I also think the best way is to just use CVS Gift card. How i did it once you could use the subway ones anymore