1. @ Heliox

1.Nah quite wrong, i still mainly get the lower bracket because as i said i just recently started playing here again. Also bully? I pvp for the fun of it, not to "bully some lowbies". (I'm a healer btw, so yeah how wrong can you get?) Like what is that weird mentality that people have who defend this weird system? I kill people that are better geared than me. Stop projecting please.

2.So what you're saying basically means that unless you're a smourne 7k bis donor in the higher bg bracket, you can go fuuuck yourself? Becasue in a realistic setting, most people in RETAIL wotlk back in the day did have anywhere from 5-6k gs in bgs, not legendaries and full wrath/hc raid gear with double hc trinks. You're basically saying that yeah.... enjoy your lower bracket and when you gear enough (which will happen quite fast), get into higher ones where you can enjoy being shredded by smournes anyway? Like this bracket solution is like putting a bandage over a cut off arm rofl. MY ORIGINAL QUESTION is WHY did they merge the realms to begin with AND if Lordaeron really didn't have enough pop with 9k peaks, to support bgs?
    To answer these two questions for you:

1. You can still bully players with bad gear as a healer, they wont get through your heals or your resilience. If you kill people who are way better geared than you then this system shouldn't be an issue, just kill them and go about your day knowing you're a better player no?

2. Retail WOTLK also didn't last for 8 years, have a shop where you could buy items, a several times higher rep and experience rate or players who were going statwise and classwise for the absolute most optimal character. Warmane is nothing like retail, as such, don't expect the BG's to be blizzlike. The server bgs were merged so that people from Lord could actually obtain pvp gear and play pvp at all. Lord was so dead that PVP wasnt an option, now it is.

2. Dunno why you're projecting that on me, but it's totally wrong. Dunno why you're so hostile either lol. You sound like you're talking about yourself tbh.

I would like Lordaeron to have it's own bgs, instead of being crossrealmed... so dunno wtf you're on about.

I'm one who would like bgs as they were in retail. I guess by your logic retail had it wrong and this custom system of Warmane is just dandy xD
    Retail had nowhere near the amount of full bis geared people that exist here (because you couldn't buy gear lmao) and i'm also not interested in bashing 3 k ppl while being 5,5k or whatever you said. (I'm a healer btw aswell so yeah, how wrong can you get?) I started playing here again just recently i'm not even 4,5k yet, so WRONG. I'm pretty good at the game, i don't need a gear advantage. Also who is "others"? You speak for everyone troll? Because Drunkuser says the exact opposite... so which one of you speaks for the whole cummunity huh?

Holy shiet you're bitter... making things up about others and trying to flame... lol. What's to be expected of a guy with some edgy rogue avatar picture. Bet you're char's name is Edgyninjadarknessbladeoftheshadowkiller. Emo much xD?
    Majority of us wanted and enjoy cross-realm that's why it was implemented at the first place. You can't have your own Lordaeron bgs within your realm because the queues are dead that's why cross-realm exists. Also, majority of players roll alliance for the double trinket, so for that reason Mercenary Mode was implemented for the alliance side to make the queue pop faster. Warmane usually analyzes the problem, then they implement such a beautiful and amazing features like these.

If you want to compare everything to Retail, why don't you go ahead and play on Retail rather than playing here and blaming Warmane for everything great that they keep presenting to players. We don't want them kind of players who plays on Warmane, then keep complaining and blaming Warmane for everything.

It's 2020 and still you want to remain as the typical guy who judges people by their avatar, welcome to the new age I guess. You are nothing more than a donor bashing guy, so I think it's better you leave or get stormed in cross-realm bg. Yeah that's my name and I will finish you like the speed of light that you won't even realize what happened, then you will come back to forum again to cry and whine about it as well.
    Edited: January 26, 2020

3. 1.Eventually? As i said it can be done in less than a week. It's all about endgame.... that fresh 80 - 4k or whatever the milestone is will be passed very fast. To be honest i wasn't even really complaining about that. I was more like wondering why it exists.
    So what if it will be passed fast? What's your point? Just because u can gear up quickly to the higher bracket you are supposed to get smashed from the very beggining? I don't get you.

2.Nah quite wrong, i still mainly get the lower bracket because as i said i just recently started playing here again. Also bully? I pvp for the fun of it, not to "bully some lowbies". (I'm a healer btw, so yeah how wrong can you get?) Like what is that weird mentality that people have who defend this weird system? I kill people that are better geared than me. Stop projecting please.
    So are you playing healer, or are you killing better geared ppl than you? Decide please.

3.We already have bgs filled with afkers.
    So we should think of a solution for this, not deepen the problem.

4.So what you're saying basically means that unless you're a smourne 7k bis donor in the higher bg bracket, you can go fuuuck yourself? Becasue in a realistic setting, most people in RETAIL wotlk back in the day did have anywhere from 5-6k gs in bgs, not legendaries and full wrath/hc raid gear with double hc trinks. You're basically saying that yeah.... enjoy your lower bracket and when you gear enough (which will happen quite fast), get into higher ones where you can enjoy being shredded by smournes anyway? Like this bracket solution is like putting a bandage over a cut off arm rofl. MY ORIGINAL QUESTION is WHY did they merge the realms to begin with AND if Lordaeron really didn't have enough pop with 9k peaks, to support bgs?
    No, I'm not saying that. Don't make assumptions out of your *** rage boi.

5.You mean YOU started to argue.
    Quick example: "What was the reason for this crossrealm bullshiet?" This is not just a question, it's also expressing a view, which I don't agree with. If you don't want to argue next time, learn how to ask questions.

4. Majority of us wanted and enjoy cross-realm
    Afaik nobody wanted crossrealm.
    Mercenary mode would've done the job just fine for Lordaeron. Crossrealm was an overkill and that's what killed Lord PvP in the end.

5. To answer these two questions for you:

1. You can still bully players with bad gear as a healer, they wont get through your heals or your resilience. If you kill people who are way better geared than you then this system shouldn't be an issue, just kill them and go about your day knowing you're a better player no?

2. Retail WOTLK also didn't last for 8 years, have a shop where you could buy items, a several times higher rep and experience rate or players who were going statwise and classwise for the absolute most optimal character. Warmane is nothing like retail, as such, don't expect the BG's to be blizzlike. The server bgs were merged so that people from Lord could actually obtain pvp gear and play pvp at all. Lord was so dead that PVP wasnt an option, now it is.
    Noone is interested in "bullying" players here or whatever and you can't "bully" anyone in a bg anyway, because you're coming across different people not goign after the same guy all the time. The guy projected some bullshiet onto me thinking that i'm some 5,5k dps, i'm not a dps and i ain't 5,5k yet either - so he was wrong. No need to try to defend some utterly wrong point. Also isn't a 4k gs healer bullying 2k gs dps in the lower bracket too then ROFL? Maybe they should make a bracket for every 100gs, then you'd feel good.

ROFL yeah what a BULLY, ppl can't dps a healer through resilience... yeah UBER bully... like LMAO.

Also when tf did i say that i kill fking 6,5 k smournes with a sub 4k healer? Like why would you bother trying to defend that guy's literally erroneous points? You him on a second acc?

Yeah but you see, back in the day when i played here (as one can make out from my original post) things were different, because there were no crossrealm bgs, there was no transmog, there was no soloqueue etc... HENCE why i asked what has happened here in my OP. Lordaeron was very blizzlike and that's what i expected.

Why was lordaeron pvp dead though? I'm genuinely curious?

6. Afaik nobody wanted crossrealm.
    Mercenary mode would've done the job just fine for Lordaeron. Crossrealm was an overkill and that's what killed Lord PvP in the end.
    Yeah that's what i believe too. Only smourne donors are the ones acting like they don't understand what this thread was about and defending retar.ded systems xD

7. Majority of us wanted and enjoy cross-realm that's why it was implemented at the first place. You can't have your own Lordaeron bgs within your realm because the queues are dead that's why cross-realm exists. Also, majority of players roll alliance for the double trinket, so for that reason Mercenary Mode was implemented for the alliance side to make the queue pop faster. Warmane usually analyzes the problem, then they implement such a beautiful and amazing features like these.

If you want to compare everything to Retail, why don't you go ahead and play on Retail rather than playing here and blaming Warmane for everything great that they keep presenting to players. We don't want them kind of players who plays on Warmane, then keep complaining and blaming Warmane for everything.

It's 2020 and still you want to remain as the typical guy who judges people by their avatar, welcome to the new age I guess. You are nothing more than a donor bashing guy, so I think it's better you leave or get stormed in cross-realm bg. Yeah that's my name and I will finish you like the speed of light that you won't even realize what happened, then you will come back to forum again to cry and whine about it as well.
    But WHY are, or rather were the queues dead? Like what happened in Lordaeron? Because i remember when i played here it was fine and now the population is even HIGHER than then... so i don't get it.

Such amazing and beautiful features? Are you like a shill on the payroll of Warmane or something? LOOOOOOL....

Who is WE? You need to understand that you only speak for one person, YOU. There is no WE.

I didn't blame anythign on anyone i was asking a ****ing question in my OP.

What does "current year" have to do with what you're saying and what "typical guys" are you talking about? You're the bitter troll that came to pointlessly flame my thred, even though i just asked a couple of questions and then also projected some utter nonsense onto me, which isn't true at all.... so stfu ;)

Lmao you expose yourself to be a donor and play on IC...figures.... you won't finish anyone you skilless nerd :D Go sip a cup of tea and calm your tits.

I didn't "bash" anyone. Learn to read if you feel so insecure about being skilless, that you start flaming a random thread that is just askign a freaking question. You're the basher lol.

If you're so skilless that you need to go on a private server of a 10 year old game and buy bis gear to shred randoms, then atleast freaking admit it rofl, instead of trying to act like you don't understand the topic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8. @Heliax

1.More like wtf is your point? My point is that there should be no crossrealm to begin with. Bg brackets are only a bandage fix to the crossrealm problem. If Lord had it's own proper bgs, noone would ever need the brackets. I don't even care that much about the brackets, i don't know why you keep talking about them. No you're not supposed to get smashed from the beginning, if there'd be no fukcing crossrealm, then you wouldn't... what do you not get?

2.Yeah i play a healer, and while i lvled up i obviously didn't lvl as a healer + i have dual spec. Like hello? I killed almost everyone i came across during lvling, even higher lvls. That's the difference of having knowledge of smth, and 0 knowledge.

3.Yeah then report the afkers.

4.Rageboi? Ok lol. Nah i'm just not some puss, i go off on trolls and fking annoying flamers. Not saying you are one, yeeeet.

5.You should learn how to read OP and answer, instead of start picking on 1 specific thing and try to twist it around. I don't even understand what you're talking about in that last sentence tbh.

9. 1.More like wtf is your point? My point is that there should be no crossrealm to begin with. Bg brackets are only a bandage fix to the crossrealm problem. If Lord had it's onw proper bgs, noone would ever need the brackets. I don't even care that much about the brackets, i don't know why you keep talking about them. No you're not supposed to get smashed from the beginning, if there'd be no fukcing crossrealm... what do you not get?
    "Also what's the deal with these low gs and high gs bg brackets? Like why were those added? :S"

"Also how do gs bracket bgs stop donors from killing everyone else anyway? Everyone gears up past 4,5 k or whatever the milestone for them is anyway, fairly easily and fast, after which they will all be in the higher bracket anyway... so that doesn't even make any sense lol. "

"What do the gs brackerts matter here... Yeah wow you can spend some time while gearing in the lower brackets and not get killed immediately, but sooner or later you will end up in the higher brackets anyway. That gearing in pvp is doable with less than a week lol. PLUS if there would be no brackets, then every bg would be a mix of people anyway, not 15 smourne 7k donors coming at you... so what i'm saying makes perfect sense."

You asked the question, mentioned it in almost every post and you ask why I talk about it? Are you delusional or what?

2.Yeah i play a healer, and while i lvled up i obviously didn't lvl as a healer + i have dual spec. Like hello? I killed almost everyone i came across during lvling, even higher lvls. That's the difference of having knowledge of smth, and 0 knowledge.
    Wow, you are so good, want a medal? First you say how can you bully lower gs ppl if you play healer, now you say you have a dual spec. And out of nowhere you start talking about killing ppl during lvling, like what? xD

You should learn how to read OP and answer, instead of start picking on 1 specific thing and try to twist it around.
    Or perhaps you should learn how to ask instead attacking everyone whose answer you do not like.

I didn't answer you question about crossrealm, because I simply don't know the answer. So I've picked one thing you asked and started to talk about it with you. That's not that hard to get, is it?

10. But WHY are, or rather were the queues dead? Like what happened in Lordaeron? Because i remember when i played here it was fine and now the population is even HIGHER than then... so i don't get it.

Such amazing and beautiful features? Are you like a shill on the payroll of Warmane or something? LOOOOOOL....

Who is WE? You need to understand that you only speak for one person, YOU. There is no WE.

I didn't blame anythign on anyone i was asking a ****ing question in my OP.

What does "current year" have to do with what you're saying and what "typical guys" are you talking about? You're the bitter troll that came to pointlessly flame my thred, even though i just asked a couple of questions and then also projected some utter nonsense onto me, which isn't true at all.... so stfu ;)

Lmao you expose yourself to be a donor and play on IC...figures.... you won't finish anyone you skilless nerd :D Go sip a cup of tea and calm your tits.

I didn't "bash" anyone. Learn to read if you feel so insecure about being skilless, that you start flaming a random thread that is just askign a freaking question. You're the basher lol.

If you're so skilless that you need to go on a private server of a 10 year old game and buy bis gear to shred randoms, then atleast freaking admit it rofl, instead of trying to act like you don't understand the topic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Why do you even want to play here if you are going to blame Warmane and their staffs? If you don't like Warmane's feature, you can quit playing anytime, nobody is forcing you to play here. The features will remain as is and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

You don't want to donate and support the server, you just want to blame it. No wonder you're playing on Lordaeron, but let me make it clear for you how it works here or for any free-bee players like you.

Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.

You must be the unskilled player with 0 resilience PvE gear who usually gets 1 shotted in bgs and who has no clue what to do in PvP, but just come here on forum to cry and whine about it. With that being said, the choice is yours, either you adapt or you perish.

11. Why do you even want to play here if you are going to blame Warmane and their staffs? If you don't like Warmane's feature, you can quit playing anytime, nobody is forcing you to play here. The features will remain as is and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

You don't want to donate and support the server, you just want to blame it. No wonder you're playing on Lordaeron, but let me make it clear for you how it works here or for any free-bee players like you.

Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.

You must be the unskilled player with 0 resilience PvE gear who usually gets 1 shotted in bgs and who has no clue what to do in PvP, but just come here on forum to cry and whine about it. With that being said, the choice is yours, either you adapt or you perish.
    1.What blaming are you talking about? Can you read? My OP was about askign a question.
    2.What features? In the OP it is obvious that i RECENTLY started playing here again, HENCE i was curious about Lordaeron's pvp situation.
    3.I don't want to donate? Wtf are you talking about? People don't donate to "support" the server. They donate to freaking rek randoms with full bis gear. Get real. I didn't BLAME anything, wtf are you on about?
    4.Free-bee players? You think you're someone special rofl? Almosy everyone is a free player. This is a private server, incase you missed it.
    5.Lordaeron players must do what Icecrown players watn huh? Like are you just straight trolling or actually insane xD?
    6.It's not excellent at all. From what i've heard ingame and on forums from real people, not trolls like you... is that it's loathed. Noone on Lordaeron wanted crossrealm rofl. YOU just want to rek randoms with bought gear, because you have 0 skill lmao.
    7.Cmon man, stop with the praising of features already, it's not even witty trolling... it's fking cringe xD
    8.Who says that Loardaeron players must do what IC players want lol? You? The only reason there's a crossrealm is because Warmane wants to sell more gear to skilless ppl like you who wanna rek randoms in bgs with full bis. Noone on lordaeron wants this at all rofl.
    9.Nah i'm good bro, i kill people with better gear than me, cos i have played wow in retail back in the day and know wtf i'm doing. I don't need to buy full bis to press bladestorm on some 2k ppl to "feel good about myself" xD You have no idea about me so stfu ;)

12. @Heliax

1.I ask why you talk about what? Wtf are you even talking about lol? The brackets? I ask why you talk about it, becasue it's irrelevant to me. The only reason i mentioned them is to answer to you, becasue for some reason you don't seem to understand that it's a bandage fix that wouldn't even be needed, IF there was no crossrealm which is the real issue.
    2.Yeah give me a medal. Who doesn't have dual spec lol? Out of nowhere? /facepalm.
    3.I asked just fine as shown by the other people's replies, who aren't flaming trolls.

13. Dude, just stop.

You said we want to argue? ROFL. Look in the mirror. What a toxic.

14. Dude, just stop.

You said we want to argue? ROFL. Look in the mirror. What a toxic.
    Says the guy who comes to a thread where a person is asking genuine questions and starts taking specific things and twisting them.
    Says the guy who waits for my post and 1 minute after it posts immediately.
    Says the guy who can't rebut any of what i say and just writes some random shiet that has nothing to do with anything.
    Says the guy who uses that overused teenager internet meme word "toxic".

Get to fking stepping guy.

15. Doublepost.

First 1234 ... Last